“A beautiful home in Tuscany!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
bene1187
Oslo, Norway
“A beautiful home in Tuscany!”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed at Casa Bella Vista for 9 days, and we loved it! The appartement is even more beautiful than in the pictures, and very clean and well equipped. We had our two teenage girls with us, and the appartement was very spacious for the four of us. Vicapisano is a wonderful little village, and everyone was so friendly. We were going on a lot of sightseeing, never using more than an hour with car; Lucca, Florence, Volterra, Pisa, Marina di Pisa and Castiglioncello. Roberta was so sweet and helpful at all time, she even had prepared a map for us as I told her we would like to go for morning runs. She was so friendly and really made us feel welcome, and was ready to help us whenever we contacted her. We really recommend this appartement, and hope to be back!

28 Jul 2017
Ciao Benedicte! Thank you so much! So happy you enjoyed your stay at Casa Bella Vista with your family! Thank you for all these bautiful compliments and I am glad to deserve this amazing feedback! You will be always welcome in my properties in Vicopisano and I will still be there with lot of suggestions, advices and memorable experiences to do for another vacation in Tuscany! Wish you all the best! Ciao amici! Grazie e a presto, Roberta
Jeff W
Keller, Texas
“Just as We Imagined”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Our host (Roberta) was great through our entire trip and the apartment was just as described. We had 2 minor issues after checking in and they were promptly addressed. Roberta was awesome in providing concierge services and information for our 2 week stay in the Vicopisano area – from restaurants, to activities, to general information – Roberta was so very helpful. The location is a short drive to Volterra, Vinci, Pisa, Lucca, Montecatini, and more. You will want a car for this location and we used ours for trips to the countryside and to get to the train station. Bella Vista and Vicopisano were just as we imagined and more and we are already looking forward to our next trip here.

4 Jul 2017
Ciao Jeff! Grazie, grazie, grazie! I really want my guests feel all my passion for my land and for hospitality too - you all gave me a beautiful present when you checked out saying "we felt like home" - this is my big goal! Feel like home means be confortable not only in the property but also with me and my role means be ready to help you and support you in everyneed and moment 24h/24h! I really thank you to deserve these beautiful words you have spent for me! I cannot wait to have you all my guests next time to let you discover more about my beautiful land with tours and more! Wish you all the best! Roberta
Anne M
“Perfect setting for Tuscan adventures!”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Loved living in this apartment for a month! The best part was the concierge services provided by Roberta Niccolai! Our every wish to visit a location in and around Tuscany was supported and made better by Roberta's vast knowledge base! She is a marvelous ambassador for activities in the region. She made calls to venues that eased our experiences to new heights, since we did not speak Italian. We had authentic, untourist-like experiences from local restaurants, cooking classes, truffle hunting, olive oil tours, winery visits, antique shows, as well as day visits to many locales throughout Tuscany, the Chianti region and Cinque Terre. This apartment in a tower house is beautifully rustic, bright, centrally located and a joy to stay in! Locals were very friendly and helpful, although few English speakers in this medieval mountain village. Loved our visit!

13 Jun 2017
Ciao Anna! Grazie grazie grazie mille! My heart is full of joy reading your review: when I started I decided to let me fully be part of this new adventure, with all my knowledge, my tuscan background, my personal vision and here I am! Thank you for choosing my property, your vacation has been an amazing occasion to meet people like you. Cass and Pat, exchanging pieces of our lives.. and I am so proud you take home a beautiful piece of my land, Tuscan, and me your italian friend!
You will be always welcome and you will find a "home from home" in my properties whenever you would like to come back.. for more adventures too!
Roberta
pshu1
Webster, New York
“Great location for exploring Tuscany”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We spent the month of May in Vicopisano at Casa Bella Vista. We woke up every morning with the mountains just outside our window. Our hostess Roberta served us well as concierge, tour guide and house manager. The apartment was updated with modern alppliances but maintained the traditional feel.
Vicopisano was perfect for our needs. We drove all over Tuscany and none of our destinations was over an hour and a half away. The village was quaint and the people were very welcoming.
Will definitely consider a return to the area and Roberts's Cassa Bella Vista.

13 Jun 2017
Dear Pat, after a month of a truly tuscan experience at Casa Bella Vista I am very happy you preserve so delightful memories about your holiday in Tuscany! Thank you for choosing my property Casa Bella Vista, I really miss our breakfasts with pastry and cappuccino and every moment spent togheter discovering my area and Tuscany.. I can't forget our truffle hunting, olive oil tour, cooking class in an authentic tuscan farm, wine tour, our tuscan dinner and limoncello, pizza for Anne's birthday, our gelato and our aperitivo!
You will be my welcome guests whenever you would like to turn back in Tuscany - you will always have a place to stay and a friend!
Ciao care amiche, vi voglio bene - Roberta
jchristma...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fantastic! The photos online could not be more accurate.”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Casa Bella Vista was beautiful! It is located half a block from the town square, which is the heart of the village. Vicopisano is a charming town filled with mid-evil history. I felt like we stepped back in time. I will return. If you want an authentic experience of the beautiful Italian countryside...this is the place to be.

Your age range 50-64
17 May 2017
Grazie Grazie Grazie! I'm really happy you have felt all the passion and love we have made for Casa Bella Vista, these words make me full of joy! Casa Bella Vista will await you when you came back to another tuscan holiday full of charm and memorable experiences! Ciao ciao! Roberta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing