See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Bella Ombre Guesthouse in vredendal on the evening of the 6th of September. I have stayed there previously a few years ago and am happy I went back.The hosts are all stunning .Very friendly and make you feel at home. Nothing is to much for them to make your stay a relaxed and happy one. The atmosphere , rooms , breakfast are all top draw. I would recommend the Bella Ombre first and foremost when staying over in Vredendal.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DavidR14690
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Our Hosts, Piet & Sarah, as well as Karen, were magnificent. It was home away from home as we felt that we were among family. Accommodation was comfortable & remarkably clean.
Their dinner was amazing, with lots of love & personal attention.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We came to Vredendal on the first weekend in July 2017 to participate in the ORAK Ultra Marathon. Belle Ombre Guesthouse was very flexible during the booking process and offered us one self-catering unit instead of two - I initially thought my daughter will accompany us but only our son came with, since our daughter could not join us. The only glitch was that my understanding was that the room will have a double bed and a single bed. However when we came there it was only a double bed and a mattress on the floor for my son to sleep on. Since he is 15 years old and a big boy it was a bit uncomfortable and cold for him. Other than that he enjoyed the DSTV selection while my husband and I ran the marathon on the Saturday. Belle Ombre is situated in a quiet part of Vredendal but not too far from the main business area therefore we had a nice rest.

Room tip: If you are 3 people book a unit with a double bed and single bed unless you are fine with 1 person sleeping on a mattress on the floor.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Great hosts and staff, they even organize a bbq for you. Nice and cosy garden and pool area. Location set in a quite neighborhood. Rooms are clean and have everything you need. The day starts with a nice breakfast and the hosts great you every morning and serve you your breakfast the way you wish.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rene163
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I have been staying at Belle Ombre for 9 years. This is truely my home away from home. The owners has become like family.
Everything one needs can be found in your room. There is even an excellent wifi connection.

Room tip: A self catering room on the outside of the main building
Date of stay: February 2017