All reviews surrounding area excellent hotel balcony dinner village view rooms
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We got there by chance after wandering around the area ... very tired and for me this perfect place. Local staff highly professional and pleasant, the cleanest rooms EVER, silent, marvelous wineries view or the petite elegant town ahead. Rooms decorated in high design antique style (which we adored) and again -the cleanest rooms we visited ever ( which is highly important to us personally).
The food - gorgeous cuisine ... fair prices high quality. Authentic waitresses dressed in German outfit. We enjoyed everything very much and wanted to spread the work among other travelers to enjoy.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Familie-Christof, Inhaber at Hotel Christof, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experiences with other travellers!
The housekeeping was quite pleased to hear your nice words. We hope you made similar experiences on the rest of your journey through Italy!

Christa with Family Christof and all the staff

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I was now the 3rd time with friends for 4 nights at this hotel. It is located just above the village center, which can be reached in a few minutes on foot. The front rooms and the terrace offer a very nice view over the surrounding area. The room was again absolutely clean. The staff in all areas is exceptionally friendly and the service is outstanding. Parking is enough available. WiFi in all areas is free. I am happy to come back.

Room Tip: Front rooms offer a very nice view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your nice words!
It is always an extraordinary pleasure to read such comments from guests who have been here for a few times. The ladies from the housekeeping and the service staff were very happy to hear your compliments.
See you and your friends the next time,
Family Christof

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were here for 4 nights and it was wonderful. Good choice for all the surrounding area including Bolzano and Merano. Excellent breakfast with a home touch. Try home made jams. Another "must see" spot is Tramin. I was particularly amazed by the wines produced in this region, especially the white Gewurztraminer both dry and late harvest.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Heiner C, Inhaber at Hotel Christof, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you for your nice words!
The satisfaction of our guests is our highest target and we are trying to achieve that also in the small details, like our homemade jams. Thank you for sharing the view from your balcony with other users. We wish you all the best and hope to welcome you again in Appiano!
Family Christof

Reviewed 6 July 2016

My room had wonderful views over the valley - great for watching the storm on the other side of the valley (we stayed dry - the locals even got the bbq out!) from the balcony. It was very quiet and I slept well.
I'd have stayed a second night except the room wasn't available when I asked that morning - I'd left it too late.
Dinner was very tasty, but there isn't much choice on the a la carte menu.

Room Tip: ask for a room overlooking the valley
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed here for 1 night last week and we found this hotel impeccably clean and comfortable.
Located in the vineyards overlooking the city and surrounding area it's a wonderful location at really excellent prices.
We didn't have dinner here but the breakfast was good and the service for efficient and friendly.
Also excellent Wifi throughout the hotel.
We were very pleased with our choice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple