“So many good things to say!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Laura B
Louisville, Kentucky
“So many good things to say!!!!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

For our vacation, my husband, sons (10 yrs and 13yrs), daughter (16yrs), her best friend (16yrs) and I chose this condo and were thrilled with our choice! The view was the best. We first looked at a condo further down the beach and found that the location of this one was superior. Close enough to the Boardwalk to walk there without much effort and a short trolley ride to every other place we wanted to go. The other property was also $2000 more - there is no way that it was better than this property and I know the location wasn't as good. The workout room was clean and had a good variety of equipment. The pool and grounds were also clean and well kept. I was concerned about how crowded the beach would be over the 4th of July, but it didn't feel crowded at all. Eric and Will (who we affectionately called the "cabana boys") were very helpful with chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, etc. I can honestly say that we looked forward to seeing them every day and they were a big part of making our vacation enjoyable!!! They deserve to be tipped well! The interior of the condo was in great shape and the beds were super comfortable (I'm very picky about beds and have a bad back). The kitchen was well stocked. The coffee pot was a little small, but we would just brew 2 pots. No problem. The security, key fabs and codes didn't take long to get used too and, honestly, made me and my family feel safe. If I HAD to find a negative, it would be that the two fold out beds would not be comfortable for an adult or bigger teen. My sons were fine, but my 13 year old would have preferred a "real" bed. Tonya responded promptly (another problem we had with OTHER property managers) to our questions and was helpful and easy to talk to. Fantastic vacation!!!!!! I could go on and on.....

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Eric and Will, the "cabana boys"
Liked least: The fold out beds but we were prepared for that. ;-)
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing