“Nice half mile walk”
Review of Roaring Fork

Roaring Fork
Reviewed 31 October 2018

This was a real nice one half mile walk in on a good trail. The last three hundred yards to the falls was difficult.
The falls were very nice.

Date of experience: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 285)
All reviews
"hike"
in 267 reviews

3 - 7 of 1 285 reviews

Reviewed 29 October 2018

We loved it here. Gorgeous drive in the fall and great stop offs for entertainment. They have bathrooms at 2 of the earlier hiking trails, then none. So plan accordingly. We liked going on a weekday when it was likely not as busy as the weekend. Especially because we were here for peak season of fall leave colors.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We did this drive on our first afternoon in the park. It is nice to visit and we hiked Grotto Falls. The drive is nice, very beautiful vegetation.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The beauty of this place is truly wonderful. I cannot wait to go back. The only thing I would change is I wish I could have it to myself for a whole day instead of all the other travelers like me being there. :)

Date of experience: September 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Roaring Fork motor drive was green, lush, and a beatiful ride in the Smokies. I didn't see sharp drop offs or scarey curves. There were very few cars parked near the road in the middle of August around 10 a.m. Take this ride as it is beautiful, peaceful with waterfalls and you will love it.

Date of experience: August 2018