“The best meal we had while visiting The Grand Canyon.”
Review of Harvey House Cafe

Harvey House Cafe
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My mother and I had lunch, she had the packer's stew and I had the Chile Con Carne, both dishes were very good, and surprisingly the most inexpensive meal we had on our trip to the Grand Canyon. There was a little bit of a line to get in but it moved very fast. The hostess was very nice and so was our waitress. Service was good! I would recommend eating at the Harvey House Cafe for every meal while visiting The Grand Canyon if you are on a budget you will be able to find something and they have a few more expensive meals if you don't mind spending the money, but it is much better than anything in the town of Tusayan which is where we ate the majority of our meals.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped for family dinner after viewing the sunset. Food is average at best - adults split bland fajitas (Chili’s are better), kids enjoyed the fairly small servings of mac n cheese and spaghetti (choice of apples or fries). Homemade tortilla soup was way too sweet and expensive for what it was. Service was fairly slow even though the restaurant wasn’t busy - took quite a while to get our food, very slow on drink refills. There really isn’t a view from the restaurant. Wouldn’t go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to eat here because it's easier to get a seat and more casual atmosphere. I had a steak that was cooked perfectly and delicious. Mom had the Turkey and said it was also good. She raved about the sweet potatoes. The tortilla soup was spicy but delicious.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Food was good,but nothing special. Only tried dinner. Had spaghetti, was a good portion day before hiking to Phantom Ranch

1  Thank Cindi W
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Next time I am in the Grand Canyon I would eat lunch here again. Very relaxed, good food, and quick service.