“Wonderful meal!”
Review of Moose-AKa's

Moose-AKa's
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Description: We are a traditional Serbian restaurant. Serving family recipes, made from scratch daily with the fresh ingredients. We serve breakfast lunch and dinner in a fine dining atmosphere at a casual dining price from May thru September.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I ate here during our stay at Denali. The food was excellent and the service could not have been better. Highly recommend.

1  Thank AEA2131

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is wonderful and different than just about anything around. Great atmosphere, fantastic food, and friendly service. The crepes were a highlight and the stuffed bell pepper was probably the best I’ve ever had.

2  Thank Steve P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was amazing and so was the staff! They asked about where we were from, what we were up to in town, and were very nice.
The moosaka and schnitzel fingers were excellent!

1  Thank meg177348
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stumbled on the resterant after figuring out they didn’t have the food truck anymore. Easy to find on the parks hwy 238.9 mm west side. Food and service delicious. Turkey coffee and the meat stuffed pepper was tasty. We also had the mezzo platter. Make sure to get that.
Check out the unique decorations and the menu boards while there. All black walnut from Missouri. You won’t find a bar like that one anywhere else other than my barn party room.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family loved this place. The crepes and fried bread and schnitzel were all very good. The hostess accommodated us without a reservation on the patio. Make a reservation if you can. Hostess very friendly and made the place.

1  Thank Marli C