“Uzes”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

hope61720...
London, United Kingdom
“Uzes”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Uzes is without doubt one of the nicest French towns I have visited ( and I have visited many). We have rented this house every year for the last 7 or 8 years and I could not recommend it highly enough. We first went when my children were 6, 4 and 2 years. It was perfect for them as the pool is large, there is a covered terrace for shade and they can visit the Haribo museum in Uzes as well as watching the bull run through the town in August ( all very exciting for them). My oldest is now a teenager and he still loves going here. The house ( which is a beautiful old stone mas) is also perfect for older children. It has a large games room in the barn . It's an amazing space with TV, pool table, darts board, air hockey etc. The Owners are also very easy to deal with . All in all it's a brilliant place . I'm so glad we found it.

dpt3144
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect Place for a family holiday”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in August 2016

Perfect in so many ways. Many visits over the last 10 years with teenagers who love the sizeable and lovely pool area and games.... Try a tournament of diving, boules,pool, air hockey ping pong and darts. The worst punishment to seek out tomorrow's croissants. More recently with grandchildren. Amply supplied with baby kit, cots etc. lots of shade and the interconnecting bedrooms in the Mas are perfect for a nursery. The barn bedrooms are huge with high ceilings and a real sense of luxury. Close to Avignon ( we travel directly from London on the Eurostar), there is plenty to do, lovely walks and villages to explore. Uzes is a perfect french market town. August is bull running season, catch it if you can. The truth is however the house is the greatest attraction, pink wine, BBQ, pool and the sun, that's all I need.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ebash291
“Home from home in the beautiful Gard Provençale”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in August 2016

We have stayed here as a family and with another family every year for the past 5 years and it is everything a holiday home should be - and more. It is like home from home. I am sure we will be back next year and in years to come. I have been to the south of France almost every year of my life, and had many different experiences and stayed in many different places, and I can honestly say this is the best of all. It is spacious - very spacious - simple but with everything you need, lovely old house, massive converted barn, great pool, games for children (and adults), shady areas and terraces, great BBQ area, hammocks, swing - perfect ! Just 8 kms from one of the loveliest towns in all of France, Uzès is the oldest Duchy in France and its central Place Aux Herbes is simply breathtaking. There is much more to do in the area besides - rivers, canoeing, the Pont du Gard, the Cevennes, Avignon, Nimes, Montpelier, and if all that is not enough you can reach the coast in an hour for a day on the Med.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing