Absolutely brilliant. Our ranger Ben knew so much and couldn't do enough for us. Great food. Can't fault it. Saw so many animals and habitat. Walked amongst the giraffes and zebras. Boat to Kenton. Fabulous
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the banks of the Bushman's River, this Lodge is unique in that it connects a Big-5 Kariega Game Reserve to the sea. Our optional daily boat cruises ferry guests through the quaint sea side village of Kenton-on-Sea. Inside the Lodge guests can find a quiet spot in one of the lounges, page through a book in the library, enjoy the pool or take in the view from the magnificent deck which overhangs the river. Twice daily safari drives, guided walks, river fishing, canoeing and river trips are included. Accommodation, all meals and local beverages are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Kariega Game Reserve - River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Hotel Kenton-On-Sea
- River Hotel Kariega Game Reserve