Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/07/31
Free cancellation until 21/07/30
Booking.comUS$90
PricelineUS$80
CheapTicketsUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2019

The hotel is located at the edge of a lively district with restaurants, bars and night clubs. It is thus close to action but has however maintained its quietness. Department stores are however in a different area of town though it is still very walkable. You need to take the elevator to get up to the reception level on a high floor, which offers a magnificent view of the city. The hotel must be fairly new, decor being simple and modern. Nice onsen on the top floor. Very helpful staff who helped me make a few restaurant reservations even before I arrived. Take the Nakasu exit if you take the subway and the hotel is just a few minutes away.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patty L
Reviewed 20 June 2018

This hotel is located less than 100m from exit 1 of Nakasu-kawabata station, so it's really convenient. The station also has a direct 10ish-minute train ride to the airport (need to take a shuttle to the international airport though). The streets of Nakasu come alive at night, but nothing to worry about I feel. Check-in is on the 13th floor, and there's a spa that overlooks the whole city on the 14th. Rooms are clean and quiet. Comes with air purifiers too. Plenty of food options around.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank CMLim
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Fukuoka was my last stop on my trip to Japan and the hotel offered a perfect ending. The single room was of good size and very clean. The view (10th floor) was on a rusty top off one of the neighboring buildings but was ok. I appreciated getting access to a room even though I arrived early before check in at noon. There are a lot of hostess bars nearby but I didn't feel as stalked as in Shinjuku as everybody left me in peace. Everything is within walking distance. The staff was really helpful. I had a name of a yatai (street food) stall but was not able to find it. They went out of their way to help me (by writing the name down on a map so that I could look for the Japanese sign). The hotel is conveniently located close to the Nakasukawabata subway station with a direct connection to the airport. You should count 20 minutes to the airport and than a further 10 minute bus ride to the international terminal (as the train arrives at the domestic terminal). The onsen is really good and clean.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mark_Daemen
Reviewed 11 January 2018

the reception desk is at the 13th floor, giving you a view over the town. Room ate the 9th was quit and well equipped. Hotel is nicely located in entertainment area and at walking distance from the major interesting things to see/do.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Missed the first day to the hotel due to flight cancelled in Tokyo. Had email previously to book a table at Miyachiku restaurant, so called during the first night in Tokyo to re-booked the table thru Hotel Resol Hakata & all was settled without any worry.
Reached the Hotel by subway from the airport & was dark but room was prepared for us! Front desk really did a fantastic job in helping us reserving place we go & showing us the way & timing to get around!
Very clean hotel with all things needed available.
Nice Breakfast & very relaxing Onsen!
I will definitely come back again!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
リソル, マネージャー at Hotel Resol Trinity Hakata, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay at HOTEL RESOL HAKATA.

As we pride ourselves on the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, it is a true delight to know that our staff helped you to make your stay nice. Your comments are very valuable and we want to express our gratitude to you for taking a moment to share your experience on our property. We are delighted you were able to relax in our sky spa and enjoy our breakfast. Your kind comments have been shared with our entire team.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.