Reviews (1 717)
1 717 results
All reviews great location namba station glico man big bathtub wet room good size bath and shower great bathroom entertainment district double room minute walk japanese standards street food non smoking room modern hotel prime location few steps
15 - 20 of 1 717 reviews
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights at the end of 2 weeks in Japan. Loved this hotel!
It's in a great location, we had a 9th floor room, with a cool view over the river.
It's stylishly decorated and quiet inside.

The staff were really helpful when we arrived and throughout the stay.

The room was very clean, nice size, firm beds and pillows, and a great bathroom, good storage space.
Breakfast was excellent - huge variety of items and some amazing cakes.

Location is great - right next door to Dotonbori food area and also very close to a lot of shopping arcades, although it's all super busy, but that's half the fun. America Mura area is also only 5 min walk away - highly recommend it for youth culture / shopping.

Would 100% stay here again, we loved it.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

A n excellent location and good facilities for either seeing Osaka or en route to another destination. Not a luxury hotel but all one needs for a base or overnight. Easy to walk to all types of shops including upmarket as well as restaurants and transport.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

We just did check in today. The rooms are very poorly noise insulated! You can hear every move someone is doing outside your room and even in the room next to you. The room is not clean enough. We got used to amazing cleaning and thinking standards in Tokyo and Kyoto, and now, from the most expensive hotel, we are disappointed.

2  Thank 244galb
Reviewed 8 November 2018

I wanted to highlight the memorable service provided by the concierges at the hotel, especially by Akie and Mika. It was my birthday trip and I wanted to secure a restaurant reservation beforehand. Initially, the hotel policy could not allow making prior bookings before you physically arrived at the hotel. However, Akie seeked for approval and secured the reservation at a nice omakase restaurant, which turned out to be the best omakase meal I have ever had.
Furthermore, on my day of departure, I left my pair of sunglasses at a shop nearby. Since I had to catch my flight, I explained all the details to Akie and she was able to retrieve the lost item and I was really happy with the prompt follow-up.
The hotel location is the best and is accessible to many restaurants and shops nearby and I strongly recommended this hotel!

Reviewed 4 November 2018

This was pre-booked several months ago and were placed in a reasonable size room on the ninth floor. The amenities were good and the breakfast was excellent with many varied choices. There is plenty of shopping around the hotel but this must be the dirtiest place that we came across in Japan with chewing gum and rubbish on the streets.

Date of stay: October 2018