All reviews top floor shuttle bus business district garden spa the river hot bath public bath science museum modern hotel outdoor jacuzzi subway station frosted glass high rise yotsubashi line men and women wet room shuttle service
Reviewed 24 May 2017

This hotel is a prime example of how other hotels should be.

Firstly, the staff here for the most part are incredibly friendly and helpful. Although this hotel is pricy it is worth it. The facilities are all top notch and the service is impeccable.

The staff are able to speak English at a mediocre level which really helps as well. The amenities are top notch and the public bathing house is incredible in this hotel.

Although I wasn't able to secure a river room it didn't matter as I loved my stay so much.

They also provide a complimentary shuttle bus that runs roughly every half an hour or so from the hotel to Osaka station that can save you about a 30 minute walk.

The rooms are a decent size and overall I would highly recommend this hotel. I am only saddened that I didn't book my entire Osaka stay at this hotel!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
mghop-3103, Front Office Manager at Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Thank you choosing to stay at Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Premier and taking the time to provide such a fabolus review for your recent stay.

We are very happy to know that you were satisfied with our service and facilities.
I have passed on your splended feedback to all my staff, which will act as a well deserved motivator to achieve more superior performance.

Once again, we appreciate for the comment you gave us and are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I was really pleased with the hotel. The lobby was very modern minimalist, service was warm and friendly. They made you feel welcome. The room was clean and spacious for a Japanese hotel. I had a great river view staying here which was incredible. Facilities were good, the onsen and shuttle bus to the main train station were good to have. The location is in the business area but not close enough to walk to the main attractions of sightseeing. Having said that it was probably a good choice for me as it is a quiet and clean area away from the hustle and bustle. The main highlight for me was how modern and clean the hotel is, the friendliness of staff, and the river view. I would definitely come back to stay at the Mitsui Garden Osaka.

Stayed: May 2017

Thank you for staying at Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Premier and taking the time to provide such a fabolus review for your recent stay.

We are glad to realize that you were satisfied with our service and facilites.
Our staff takes great pride in consistently offering an exceptional experience to all our guests.

Once again, we thank you for the comment you gave us and are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

check in was fast. they offer a free shuttle bus to and from osaka station, the stop is around the corner from the airport limousine bus stop which was very handy. 5 min walk to yotsubashi subway. room was a good size for japanese standards. had a small lounge and table too. bed was a little small and pillows were uncomfortable. our room must have faced office buildings as our window was frosted. there was a protest group chanting/yelling close by every day during our 4 night visit, bit annoying but couldn't be helped. seperate toilet and shower room from the vanity area. good toiletries and room was well lit. coin laundry available on top floor, only 2 washers and 2 dryers. no english tv channels but wifi was good. apart from the uncomfortable sleep it was a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MzCharmaine
mghop-3103, Front Office Manager at Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you for having stayed at Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Premier and taking the time to provide such a detailed review for your recent stay.

We are glad to know that you were satisfied with our service and facilities.
Our staff takes great pride in consistently offering an exceptional experience to our guests.

Sincerely Yous,

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here overnight with my best friend. The hotel was beautiful and in a great location! We had a room facing the river overlooking the city which I wanted so I was very happy with this. The staff were lovely and the room was clean, neat and beautiful! Would love to come back if we visit Osaka again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
mghop-3103, Front Office Manager at Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you for staying at Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Premier and taking the time to provide the review for your recent stay.

We constantly strive to serve our guests in ways that cater to their needs, and are very happy that our staff were able to make your stay comfortable.

Certainly hope you will choose to stay again with us on your next trip to Osaka.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We stayed here for one week and were pretty happy with it. The room was quite big for a Japanese hotel room and for its price. It was clean and fairly modern. The hot bath on the top floor was also quite nice and usually, there weren't many other people there while we used it.

We went there on a leisure trip, which wasn't ideal as the hotel is located in a business area. However, we found it very convenient that it was located in walking distance to the Keihan station, as we wanted to go to Kyoto on two days. There were not many restaurants open around the hotel, especially on Sunday, so I'd recommend getting food before coming back to the hotel.

Room Tip: We found that the room with no views because of frosted windows was actually very good value for money (and still on middle floor).
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Drat70

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Premier and taking the time to provide such a detailed review for your recent stay.

We are pleased to know that you were able to leave with that impression.
Our staff takes great pride in consistently offering an exceptional expericnce to our guests.

We thank you again for the comment you gave us and are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again in the future.