Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
US$109
Hotels.comUS$113
CheapTicketsUS$113
TravelocityUS$113
All reviews twin room hakata station nice hotel canal city rooms are small jr location japan amenities humidifier
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

For our Family Gathering, we visited Fukuoka Japan and stayed at the JR Kyushu Hotel Blossm. This is a nice hotel with room size slightly larger that typical hotel room in Japan. The location is convenient, just across the street of Hakata Station and 5 minutes walk to Canal City. The price is reasonable and we will recommend visitors to try this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Very near station. For bus station going to airport is just few steps away. Very cozy , staff are very accommodating. Breakfast not too many choices, so we opted not to try. Neighborhood is very quiet.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019

At Blossom the check-in time is 2pm which is 1 hour earlier than most hotel in Japan. So that was a plus for me as I've just arrived back in Fukuoka from Beppu.
Front-desk staff members are all very polite and apologies to me many time because they have to make me wait while they attend to other guests that came ahead of me. This is the Japanese culture and this establishment's plus point for me.
In addition, I requested for an iron and iron board before I left the hotel for dinner. It was delivered to my room when I returned (very prompt).
The room is much bigger than the average Japanese business class hotel. The downside is the window was frosted (I prefer clear windows) but then there was not much of a view as my single room face another building.
There is a Family Mart at the next building, so it was also very convenient to pick up last minutes items, snack, drinks, etc.

Room tip: There is lady's floor for solo female traveller but you have request this in advance
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank PJLow
Reviewed 23 July 2019 via mobile

The JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Fukuoka is about a 2 minute walk from Hakata Station and, like other budget friendly JR hotels, is also on the quieter side of the station. Room is surprisingly big, probably twice the size of a typical Japanese hotel of the same standard. As always, front desk staff are all exceptionally polite and housekeeping did a fantastic job. The only problem is they don't have satellite tv so you are only limited to Japanese free-to-air. Pay tv option looks like all movies have been dubbed so really not much of a choice.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Happiness737582, フロント オフィス マネージャー at JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Fukuoka, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2019

Dear Mr./Ms.Sychim,
Thank you for your staying at JR Kyusyu Hotel Blossom Fukuoka.
We are very happy to know that you have found the location is convenient for you and you were satisfied with our room size and cleaness.
In particular, thank you for commenting that our customer service was polite. Your comment motivates us a lot.
However, we are very sorry for your inconvenience about the TV option. Unfortunately, we do not have the TV program in another language and have plan to increase at the moment.
Thank you for your understanding. We will try to think about that by sharing your comment.
We appriciate to review on this plat and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again.
Regards,
Momoko Fukuda from the reception

Reviewed 13 June 2019

The hotel has a classy approach, with personalized check-in desks, attentive staff and an elegantly designed lobby. I was delighted to be upgraded to a larger room and found the room for 2 of a good size with a spacious bathroom by Japanese business hotel standard. The room even came with a small balcony, although it was a pity that there is no view, with another building just in front of it. This is compensated by its great location very close to Hakata station. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank LThang
Happiness737582, フロント オフィス マネージャー at JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Fukuoka, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2019

Dear Mr,/Ms. Leng Leng T,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We are happy to know that you received your preference including an upgrade, and you found the location to be convenient.
We look forward to providing you another memorable stay with us on your next vist.
Thank you and we looki forward to being od service to you soon.
Regards,