Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reviews (2 591)
2 591 results
1 089
1 089
All reviews the executive lounge fukuoka tower baseball stadium sea view diamond member stone bath massive hotel cocktail hour lounge access hakata station breakfast buffet top floor bus stop lobby area family mart shopping mall dome
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 2 591 reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2020

As huge typhoon approaches, I decided to stay here with my bf since Hilton has multi-storey car park.

Prior to reservation, I called the hotel to ask about parking space. After hearing the staff’s confirmation “please don't worry. Surely we will provide you space”, we reserved.
But when we arrived at 15:30, 30 min. prior to check-in time, there was no space.

When we arrived at lobby, hundreds of guests were queuing throughout the floor.
At the point after 4 hours of waiting, a staff was checking body temperature. Are they kicking out guests with high temperature after 4 hours? Even many were elderly, families with small kids, or disabilities.
It was 20:30 when we could finally check in, 5 hours since arrival.

Staffs asked to let one representative of group to queue as a measure against Covid-19. But how would you feel safe when you see no space in the queue, being stuck for 5 hours?

Staffs explained to us “we received 900 reservations and are using 8 counters to check-in” as if they have good reasons to let us wait.
But reservation was made in advance, so the hotel was aware of the number. At least, they could have come up with alternative measures like distributing numbered-tickets to guests, allocating them in spaces with chairs, or contacting to guests via phone / email to divide check in time prior to arrival.

5 hours loss and fatigue are subject to the poor management of Hilton but no caring service or discount was provided.

Definitely this is the last hotel to choose.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 22 June 2020 via mobile

I just stayed here for six nights during my stay in Fukuoka.

The front desk agents are good and many with excellent English skills.

Received a nice upgrade to a suite based on my Diamond status.

The club lounge is closed but F&B benefits provided with the one restaurant that is open. Went there once during my stay for a breakfast and the staff quality was so bad that left and didn't return.

Tried to get concierge to deal with my Sony headphones warranty (purchased them in Japan). Too complicated and had to explain same thing over and over to number of employees. Ended up cutting the 30K yen headphones in half and throwing them to trash.

The AC is quite good but doesn't get cold enough for me to sleep comfortably.

The fitness center was open 24 hours.

The location may not work for everyone but I liked it a lot.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank LoyaltyLobby
Hotel Services R, Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk at Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2020

Dear LoyaltyLobby,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay in the Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk.
Your words of praise for our front desk team member were greatly appreciated. The management team had great delight in being able to relay your kind words directly to them.
However, we are disappointed not to have met your expectations and we clearly let you down in the restaurant.
We take all feedback seriously and constructively in order to continually improve our service and facilities.
We will do our utmost to improve our customer service and only hope that we will have another opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel.

Reviewed 21 March 2020

Our suite was opulently furnished and had fabulous views of the sea and surrounds, through full length windows. The television was enormous! The bathroom had a luxurious spa bath which also offered great views.
The Executive Club Lounge provided all day snacks and evening canapes, which changed nightly and included soup, salads and other selections. There was also the usual free flow of beer, spirits and wine including sparkling. We had breakfast in the restaurant, which was satisfactory, but nothing to write home about.
All members of staff we met, from front of house to waitstaff and housekeeping were friendly and professional.
As a Hilton Honors Diamond member, I received an accommodation upgrade, lounge access and generous welcome amenities.
Pre-stay emails were answered promptly and all requests granted.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank adenoz
Reviewed 28 February 2020

It was 3rd time to stay Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk. Me and my family stayed 8 nights this time to accomplish my status match last Jan 2020.

Room is Modern, Clean and Spacious.
Location is good and easy access to everywhere.

Special Thanks to,
Yeoh So Hyun san at Magic DPT
Shoko san at Seala
Park Kyungil san at Lobby area
And Nice and kind lady staff members at おにぎりarea
You all made my holidays so perfect!
I will definitely visit again.

Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank SungBinKim
Reviewed 28 February 2020

Hilton Sea Hawk is an amazing place to stay when you travel to Fukuoka. It's beside the Fukuoka Dome as well as mega shopping mall MarkIS therefore it's very convenient.

Hotel looks top class and classy in all areas. Room is clean and comfy with amazing view of Hakata Bay and Fukuoka tower. The nearest subway station Tojinmachi of Kuko line is a 10 minute walk.

Overall I really enjoyed my stay in Fukuoka. Staffs are friendly and would try their best to assist you even though they are not really fluent in English. I would like to compliment Mr Jain in making my check in procedure a smooth one and providing me a free upgrade of my room upon request. I would also like to compliment Ms Noriko Mihara in ensuring my package of concert tickets are safely delivered to the hotel before my arrival.

Would likely to return to stay if I travel to Fukuoka again.

Room tip: Ask for higher floors.
Date of stay: February 2020