Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
Free cancellation until 21/08/06
Booking.comUS$69
CheapTicketsUS$62
PricelineUS$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

The hotel was located at the center of Tenjin commercial area. It was a clean and convenient standard. Its room was spacious but very dark. More illumination should be seriously considered as there were difficulties in packing and unpacking luggage during nighttime. Surprisingly, frequent repeat guests were not well recognized.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2019

I couldn't have asked for a better location for a hotel in Fukuoka. This hotel is right in the middle of the busiest area of Fukuoka, and is surrounded by great restaurants and malls. Train and bus stations are conveniently just a few minutes' walk away. Shopping in great when you stay here, because it is close enough to huge malls and big tax-free stores (Don Quixote, Bic Camera, Matsumoto Kiyoshi), that you can drop off your things easily at the hotel before heading out to shop for more stuff.

The room itself wasn't completely clean. The ledge against the bed had a fairly thick layer of dust, which was never cleaned during our entire 8-day stay (even though we requested for room make up everyday), and the bathroom had a funky smell. The fridge was set to a low temp (which we couldn't adjust), so some of the food we kept in there went bad.

Complete toiletries are provided, which is great, and they refill everything in a timely manner. They I was surprised that they didn't provide drinking water though.

On our last day, we needed 2 taxis to bring us and our bags (which doubled in number during the duration of our stay) to the airport, and the front desk staff was useless. They called one taxi service and when they didn't have any vehicles available to take us to the airport, they just left us to fend for ourselves with our huge bags. We ended up hailing taxis right outside the front door, but none of the staff even offered to assist us with carrying the bags outside, or even load them in the taxi.

Overall, the experience was fine, but if I ever find myself back in Fukuoka, I will definitely check out other hotels to stay in.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tinagoesplaces
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

I'm not sure if the last-minute nature of my reservation affected the cost, but was pleasantly surprised with the affordable rate. Rooms are clean, sleek and come stocked with a variety of toiletries. Was happy to see options concerning the type of pillow provided, as well as efforts towards sustainabilty. The building itself is out of the way, but the location is great: close to the station, close to recognizable landmarks. Bed was super comfortable and I really wasn't looking forward to leaving it. I really felt that everything was available to me.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This hotel is loocated at the center of Fukuoka and everything is within a walking distance. Their rooms are larger than those of standard Japanese business hotels.
The room is clean and neat. One downside of it was that the room and the bathroom were a bit dark.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Disgusting ! Big Stain on my sheets ! Bathroom smells sour ... Mold on the wall.Pay way too much for this worst ever Hotel ! Disgusting ! Big Stain on my sheets !
Bathroom smells sour ... Mold on the wall.
Pay way too much for this worst ever Hotel !
Never ever come here again !!!
真的很糟的飯店,床單很髒耶,浴室有臭酸的味道散不掉,牆面發霉。一個晚上還要6千台幣,真的太離譜了!