See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a "friendly hotel" (all staffs are very friendly and even the price is very friendly for your pocket ). for muslim community, they also provide halal food. I would like to say thanks to mr. Waqas who helped me and my family when we stayed here. This hotel is located near from the station, convenience stores and international convention hall.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Izzul I
アリストンホテルズ, Guest Relations Manager at Ariston Hotel Kobe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Izzul I,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us. :)
We genuinely value your loyalty towards the Ariston Hotel Kobe and especially to our Team… Your recognition is truly inspiring and a true reward! Last but not least. It was my absolute pleasure to meet you during your last visit.
In addition,
We do also provide ( Prayer mat , Hijab ) also Qibla direction put it all in the rooms. Certainly Halal food as well.

We looking forward to welcoming you back “Ariston Hotel Kobe” very soon…

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

The hotel is located close to a train station and about 15 minutes from center town. Staff is very helpful and attentionate and the rooms are big enough compared to standard Japanese hotels. One thing that really needs improvement however is the standard of the rooms that really look dated and the carpet rug also needs to be changed

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Albert587
宿泊 神, Guest Relations Manager at Ariston Hotel Kobe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Albert587

Thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Rest ensured, that we will take your feedback for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit. Be informed, that we will enhance our rooms area in the coming weeks for even more comfort. All the best and see you soon!

Warm regards

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel room very clean and big. Have all necessary toiletries provided. Ladies were given extra face care products. Front desk very helpful and courteous. Is a great location. Would definitely visit again. Many restaurants around hotel vicinity. And convenient stores are all within walking distance. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank fortravel885
宿泊 神, Guest Relations Manager at Ariston Hotel Kobe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear fortravel885,

We are delighted to read your great experience at Ariston Hotel Kobe.
Thank you very much for highly recommending our hotel here on TripAdvisor® and for highlighting your wonderful praises about the service of our experience.
We are also glad to read that you enjoyed as well as the amenities (extra face care products) received upon arrival.
Our team is pleased to read that you also enjoyed the location and served by our team.

We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back.
We certainly look forward to welcome you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I just stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend while we visit Kobe.
I love this hotel located at a quiet town but not faraway from downtown. (Better than stay in Sannomiya) Room was big and clean. Kobe Port Liner was a pleasant experience and was not crowded at all. Of course, you can take an adventure on this artificial island with this hotel!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KurokiFumikazu
宿泊 神, Front Office Manager at Ariston Hotel Kobe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear KurokiFumikazu:
It was our pleasure to have been your home away from home for your family during the a night at The Ariston Hotel Kobe.
Thank you sincerely for highlighting our hotel , location, newly renovating rooms, and also improving Concierge service. I will be happy to share your comments with our Ladies and Gentlemen!
I hope you can visit us again in the near future and try out our hotel & services !

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

The building outside looks modern, but inside time has stopped some 20 years ago.
This hotel will benefit from complete interior renovations: Rugs are dusty and spotted, bathroom is worn, mechanical door locks, old electrical control center in the room with fixed stations radio and old push buttons to turn off room lights, very limited control over air condition (only fan speed control, no temperature controls) etc.
However, the staff does its best to keep it clean, staff is welcoming and helpful, and wifi has a strong signal and is fast.
So I would consider it a basic hotel with aa good location and reasonable price.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nirnat
宿泊 神, Front Office Manager at Ariston Hotel Kobe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Nir N,

Thank you for going out of your way to write us a review. I appreciate you mentioning our prime location and cordial hotel staff. I'm sorry to know though that you find our hotel a bit shabby particularly the bathrooms. I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback such as you have provided, taking immediate steps to correct any deficiencies. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. I'm still grateful that you chose to stay with us and I hope that we can win back your heart and try us again in your future travels.

Warmest Regards,