See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

It is a brand new Hotel. It was 3 days old when I stopped for one night.
I was doing a Disco just down the road and rather than drive home to Doncaster, I decided to have a few beers and stay over.

Sheryl on the Reception was an absolute diamond. What a very pleasant young lady.

The actual Hotel is fantastic, as you would expect from a new Hotel.

I had an absolutely fantastic night.
I will certainly be going back to this Travelodge, should I be doing another disco.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2018

The Gainsborough Travelodge is perfectly situated in Gainsborough Town within 5 minutes walk of Marshalls Yard shopping centre.

Being new the hotel is spotlessly clean. The rooms are simple but air-conditioned which was very effective at controlling the room temperature. We stayed in a family room over looking the car park at the rear of the hotel which made for a very peaceful good nights sleep.

Staff were smartly dressed, very friendly and helpful.

The hotel uses a public car park however, a permit is available to cover the period from 5 pm to 10 am. Between 10 am and 5 pm payment must be made.

I can thoroughly recommend this Travelodge and would stay again should I be in Gainsborough.

Room tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter.
Date of stay: October 2018