Reviews (1 091)
1 091 results
All reviews dublin airport games room shuttle bus tayto park kids club an early flight close to the airport next morning lovely hotel family room bar food double room breakfast was excellent stayed here for one night afternoon tea city north hotel tara lounge
268 - 273 of 1 091 reviews
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Went here for my sisters wedding and although a lot of it was organised by my sis (best wedding ever ) the staff couldnt do enough for us lovely big clean room Niamh on reception is a sweetie Thanks for late check out thank you all guys

Room tip: Im sure all will be good
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
CityNorth, Manager at CityNorth Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Hi robbie1doe,

Thank you very much for your five star review of CityNorth Hotel.

I am delighted you enjoyed your sisters wedding at CityNorth and that you found our staff so helpful. I will pass on your lovely compliment to our receptionist Niamh.

We hope to welcome you back to CityNorth Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Just returned from a one night stay here for a family wedding. The staff at the arrival desk were very nice and we were told we had been upgraded to a suite. Good start. The King size bed was fabulous. The shower was huge but didn't bother trying it as there didn't seem to be a hairdryer available so it would've meant leaving the hotel with wet hair. Not to worry. The food at the wedding was lovely, nice presentation. All ran smoothly and plenty of staff helping to serve. I really enjoyed the breakfast the following morning. Fruit, cereal, juices, cold meats, cheese and classic full Irish as well. I asked for a cappuccino and was told I would have to pay or I could have the black coffee that is included with the breakfast. I had the black and it was nice. All in all a short but nice stay. Thanks again for the upgrade

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi catd12,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review CityNorth Hotel.

I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at CityNorth and your family wedding. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and I am very happy to hear that you agree.

You are very welcome for the upgrade, I hope you enjoyed the suite.

We hope to welcome you back to CityNorth Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

booked this with a view to seeing dublin but its too far out having said this the actual hotel couldnt be faulted. the staff were good ,helpful and there is a reliable bus service to and from dublin although if you will be using this for over two journeys ask the driver for the saver ticket.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CityNorth, Manager at CityNorth Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Hi chookyburdy,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of CityNorth Hotel.

I am delighted you couldn't fault the hotel and I will pass on your compliments to our staff.

I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back to CityNorth Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

This hotel advertises itself as a perfect location for park stay and fly. However for the size of the hotel they have one small mini bus that only runs to the airport every hour. Unfortunately by the time we found this out there was no room on the bus and we had to fork out nearly £50 for a taxi. Very disappointed with the lack of information regarding this on their website. Reception staff were lovely but if the hotel wants to compete with the likes of the Premier inn which had far superior rooms and much better transfer option they will need to invest in another bus.

Room tip: Book you transfers to the airport as soon as you can.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Lisa M

Hi Lisa M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review CityNorth Hotel.

I am very sorry that you weren't aware of our shuttle bus booking terms. There is a section on our website under explore called shuttle service which outlines all of the shuttle bus information including that the bus is subject to availability. We will try to make this more visible to guests in the future.

Thank you for your complimentary comment of our reception staff.

We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on another occasion.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I found the hotel very clean rooms with friendly staff, easy check in and out, close to the airport with good on site parking. Great bar plenty of TVs around all in all I'd give it 5stars.... And by looking round i.e trip advisor and other sites you can get it at a very good price, but book ahead

Trip type: Travelled with friends
CityNorth, Manager at CityNorth Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Hi Brendan K,

Thank you very much for your five star review of CityNorth Hotel.

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff friendly and rooms clean.

I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel soon . For future bookings with us please note if you book direct on our website citynorthhotel.com you will be guaranteed the best rates!

Have a lovely day! :)