All reviews harry shaw afternoon tea coach tour bar food a family run hotel on arrival brilliant stay piping hot small village next morning every member of staff lovely food top class staff were so friendly wedding venue few drinks lovely hotel
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel bedrooms recently decorated. Mouth watering food. Lively bar. Attentive manager Mo guaranteed to make you smile. Wide variety of food. Easily accessible of the motorway. Competitive room rate. Frequent visitor for food and nights away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
JohnONeill4368, General Manager at Hamlet Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear YoungThornton,
Thanks for your lovely review, so happy to hear you enjoy staying with us and enjoy our food, Our Chef's certainly work hard to deliver the best we can. I will make sure to pass on your kind comments to all our staff, look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last night. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We got dinner in restaurant. I got carbonara. It wasn't nice at all and very runny. The waitress did apologise and gave myself and partner a drink. Also our room was freezing as the radiator didn't work properly. I enjoyed my stay .but it could have been nicer

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank audrey661
JohnONeill4368, General Manager at Hamlet Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hi Audrey, many thanks for posting your review I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team looked after you, sorry about the Carbonara and I have discussed your experience with our head chef.We look forward to welcoming you back in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I recently attended a wedding at this lovely hotel. I had visited the Hamlet court previously for bar food and it was excellent. The wedding was fantastic from start to finish. We stayed overnight our room looked out on a garden area at the main entrance. The bed was really comfortable. Breakfast was again excellent hot food served to the table. The big factor though is the staff they are just excellent and there is a lovely atmosphere in the hotel. Overall a great stay and great value for money. We will be back .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018

John. Mo, Sharon and all of the team at the Hamlet Court - just another thanks to you all. We now only stay here when we head west from Dublin airport or need accommodation the night before a flight. Warm welcome, great food and we just feel as if we are in a home from home. Keep up the good work!

Room tip: We have stayed in c few different rooms and all have been good.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Mary O many thanks for the taking time to post your review the team and i are delighted to read that we are your preferred choice when you are in Ireland.As a loyal custome we look foward to yore return

Reviewed 10 April 2018

The occasion was our son's wedding. The memories perpetual. This hotel exceptional....as if it was one of the owner's own offspring. The personal interest of the staff in everybody, the attention to the minutest of details, the very many extra touches, on the constant look-out for the bridal party ensuring everything was 100%. Allow me expand a little. When we entered this hotel after the joyous wedding ceremony we were greeted and welcomed by the owner, Mr. John O Neill, his kind Italian Manager and smiling, placid Sharon , the receptionist. While a band entertained everybody with a medley of lively , Irish, familiar songs guests were treated to an array of food and drinks that had us staggering! All kinds of cocktails, tapas, smoked salmon, roast joints which were cut for you and served with all kinds of delicacies, selection of dessers, breads..... how we would find room for the main meal was our only worry! Manager noticed I was walking without heels and handed me a pair of slippers- what a caring act and how much I appreciated them at the time.... Mr. O Neill himself took on the task of being MC for the main reception and he did it with such gusto and crescndos leading up to the climactic points where the bridal party entered the dining room, the introduction of speeches, the toasts, the first dance.The serving of the main meal was done with such aplomb, military style, piping hot, sumptious food so delicately prepared by the most competent of chefs and again plenty of it. The very pleasant photographer and the videographer showed that they were enjoying the whole occasion and like every member of the staff of the hotel they delivered their best. More Extras were feeding real bacon sandwiches to guests at 3 o clock in the morning , pizzas at 5 o clock..... Did they have to??? I could go on and on and I know I speak for every guest when I proclaim that this wedding venue cannot be beaten. It had it all but it was the innate warmth, cordiality and kindness which every member of staff exuded that will live long in our hearts. Take a bow and heartfelt thanks to one and all and much appreciation to Sean and Orla for choosing the best in wedding venues and congratulations for choosing each other for life.... Oh! What a Day....

2  Thank spencerLimerick