“Heaven”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ciuin Spa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My cousin and I booked in for a full body massage as part of relaxing night away. The girls on reception were extremely attentive and went the extra mile to accommodate us when we asked to change our treatment. Amanda the masseuse was amazing. She personalised the massage therapy to our individual needs and ensured we gained the most out of the experience. It was the best massage we have ever had and we will definitely be back. Cannot thank Amanda and the rest of the staff enough for making our trip so relaxing and comfortable.

All reviews
"magazine"
"heaven"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I recently enjoyed a visit here . The facilities and the staff were very good , although one negative i had is the €20 charge to use the hydrotherapy facilities dven though my wife had a treatment in the spa ( the use of hydrotherapy facilities are free if your spa treatment is over €100 ) , my wife tried to book a 55 minute hot stone massage which was €100 but due to how busy it was , this wasn’t available - in my opinion the €20 charge shouldn’t have then applied .
Moving on , the rest of it was enjoyable

1  Thank soaringlikeaneagle
Tony_Walker_GM, General Manager at Ciuin Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Reviewer. Thank you for your review and I am delighted you found the facilities and staff to be very good. We will take your comments regarding the hydrotherapy suite charge on board. Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Ciuin Spa and hotel in the future. Kind regards, Tony Walker.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Great facilities and very attentive staff in the ciuin spa, however I was booked in for a 55 minute pedicure which lasted 40 minutes including the time I spent choosing colour. She did hardly any dead skin removal so my feet pretty much feel the same. I was also loved back to relaxation suite straight after polish was applied and ended up getting the polish smudged in the move

Tony_Walker_GM, General Manager at Ciuin Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Reviewer. Thank you for your review and I am pleased to learn you found the facilities great and the staff very attentive. I will message you privately for your details, so that I may follow up on your comments regarding your pedicure. Thank you for your feedback and I do hope that you will return to the Ciuin Spa and Slieve Russell Hotel in the future. Kind regards, Tony Walker.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Treated my Mum and myself to a facial and pedicure during our 2 night stay at the hotel. Heated shower and jacuzzi area not suited to the elderly or those with mobility issues. Mum found it confusing to find her way around. Overall experience very enjoyable. Staff friendly and professional. Relaxation room very comfortable with water, tea, coffee, fresh fruits and biscuits ( would have been nice if home made) available ad lib. Treatments are expensive and indulgent. Product promotion not to my taste but part of the therapists' job.

Tony_Walker_GM, General Manager at Ciuin Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Reviewer. Thank you for your review and I am delighted to learn that you and your mother found your spa experience very enjoyable. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel and spa in the future. Kind regards, Tony Walker.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Went for mindful moments ritual which involved mindful breathing followed by back, shoulders, neck and scalp massage. Very good.
Before this I had access to hydrotherapy suite which has steam room , sauna, salt grotto, adventure showers and jacuzzi. Very soothing atmosphere.
Robe and slippers! Relaxation room. All in all easy to spend a rejuvenating three hours.

Dear Reviewer. Thank you for your review and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your Mindful Moments Ritual. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel and spa in the future. Kind regards, Tony Walker.