Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews home away from home cape town self catering clean apartment cleaning service table mountain excellent stay the location is perfect hotel room gold apartment hashim appliances accommodation walmer waterfront amenities alarm
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2020

The service was excellent, the staff was friendly and helpful and they made our stay comfortable for us.I would definitely go back again as I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.Everything was on point . Truly a home away from home.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 23 March 2020

Really great Caretaker/manager of the place, he was so kind and resourceful. We thoroughly enjoyed our comfy stay and would return to stay at these Apartments in future. The cleaning service was tops, we got our Apartment cleaned twice that week, really made our stay, extra relaxing after long busy days

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2020

We are recommending this place as one of the most caring by owner, very clean and fully equipped for tourists. The location is good, there are verity of different apartment size and options. Only the internet is not enough strong.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Giving this Beautiful and Mind Blowing Place 100/100.

Beautiful Harbour and City View From The Apartment. Everything You Need is In The Apartment. Feel like you at Home. From Rooms To Bathrooms and Kitchen Everything is Tops. Uncle Hassim A very Good Advisor Guider and a Very Humble and Kind Person. May Allah Bless you. Thanks To Aunty Aysha for giving us the beautiful apartment. I will definitely recommend all my friends and family to stay there when they visit Cape Town.

Parking also Available if you have a car or if you renting a car.

Its a very beautiful place very nice area as well as Table Mountain Just behind The Apartment. Love the View From The Apartment in the morning and throughout the Day. VA Waterfront also closeby as well as Sea Point and Table Mountain just 15min Drive.

Lovely Apartment. 100/100

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2020

My Husband and I recently holidayed in Cape Town with our 9 month old baby girl. It was our first proper holiday with her away from home so I was worried about how things will be but I was pleasantly surprised at how it all turned out. I booked with Star Apartments as it came highly recommended by many people when I was looking for accommodation. I'm happy to say that I was absolutely amazed by the place! It was neat, absolutely clean, and very smart with modern finishes. It's the perfect play to stay as it's centrally located so it's close to everything. Uncle Hashim who handed us the keys was a very pleasant and friendly man who gave us all the info we needed for our stay. Aunty Ayesha (I think she's the owner) was also really lovely and allowed us to check out late on the day that we left as our flight was only at 5.30pm. We were allowed to check out at 2pm as there was no one checking into our apartment that day.
The apartment has everything you need on a holiday plus more! There was an iron, ironing board, vaccuum cleaner, a clean sponge and dishwashing liquid, a dishwasher and washing machine with all the relevant detergents. Appliances were new and modern and everything in the apartment was in excellent condition. We requested a cot for our baby and we got a really nice, clean cot with a baby duvet to sleep with. We had a King size bed which was very comfy.
The bathroom was very clean. The apartment is lovely and spacious and is the perfect self catering place for a family to stay. I can't recommend this place enough... If I could give it 6 stars I would! The price was extremely reasonable as well making it the perfect accommodation. I'll definitely be booking with them again! Found my new Cape Town go-to accommodation.

Date of stay: February 2020