Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews home away from home cape town self catering clean apartment cleaning service table mountain excellent stay the location is perfect hotel room gold apartment hashim appliances accommodation walmer waterfront amenities alarm
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2020

We are recommending this place as one of the most caring by owner, very clean and fully equipped for tourists. The location is good, there are verity of different apartment size and options. Only the internet is not enough strong.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Giving this Beautiful and Mind Blowing Place 100/100.

Beautiful Harbour and City View From The Apartment. Everything You Need is In The Apartment. Feel like you at Home. From Rooms To Bathrooms and Kitchen Everything is Tops. Uncle Hassim A very Good Advisor Guider and a Very Humble and Kind Person. May Allah Bless you. Thanks To Aunty Aysha for giving us the beautiful apartment. I will definitely recommend all my friends and family to stay there when they visit Cape Town.

Parking also Available if you have a car or if you renting a car.

Its a very beautiful place very nice area as well as Table Mountain Just behind The Apartment. Love the View From The Apartment in the morning and throughout the Day. VA Waterfront also closeby as well as Sea Point and Table Mountain just 15min Drive.

Lovely Apartment. 100/100

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2020

My Husband and I recently holidayed in Cape Town with our 9 month old baby girl. It was our first proper holiday with her away from home so I was worried about how things will be but I was pleasantly surprised at how it all turned out. I booked with Star Apartments as it came highly recommended by many people when I was looking for accommodation. I'm happy to say that I was absolutely amazed by the place! It was neat, absolutely clean, and very smart with modern finishes. It's the perfect play to stay as it's centrally located so it's close to everything. Uncle Hashim who handed us the keys was a very pleasant and friendly man who gave us all the info we needed for our stay. Aunty Ayesha (I think she's the owner) was also really lovely and allowed us to check out late on the day that we left as our flight was only at 5.30pm. We were allowed to check out at 2pm as there was no one checking into our apartment that day.
The apartment has everything you need on a holiday plus more! There was an iron, ironing board, vaccuum cleaner, a clean sponge and dishwashing liquid, a dishwasher and washing machine with all the relevant detergents. Appliances were new and modern and everything in the apartment was in excellent condition. We requested a cot for our baby and we got a really nice, clean cot with a baby duvet to sleep with. We had a King size bed which was very comfy.
The bathroom was very clean. The apartment is lovely and spacious and is the perfect self catering place for a family to stay. I can't recommend this place enough... If I could give it 6 stars I would! The price was extremely reasonable as well making it the perfect accommodation. I'll definitely be booking with them again! Found my new Cape Town go-to accommodation.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 4 February 2020

the apartment that my wife and I stayed was excellent all round ,and very clean, my wife and I would like to thank Ayesha Docrat and uncle Hashim for the wonderful welcome and the personality that was great , not forgetting to uncle Ismail by taking us all over cape town he was excellent and a humble man. .Thank you Star Apartments to make our home away from home ,I will recommend any families going to cape town to experience this beautiful home away from home At Star Holiday Apartments ,frm,Mohammed And Shenaaz AbuBakir from Pietermaritzburg .

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 15 January 2020

Received really good service. Would highly recommend these apartments. Neatly kept and very comfortable. The location is perfect. The manager of the apartments was very friendly and helpful. One of the best apartments we have stayed in thus far.

Date of stay: January 2020