All reviews daan station view room business center convenient location door step family mart brown line mrt line buffet breakfast small gym king bed the hotel offers min walk comfortable stay first morning superior room an umbrella
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My hotel room had 2 foot massage chairs. Which I would presumably need from all the walking around town and the massive Taipei night market.

Great location for a hotel. Near the metro, surrounded by places for breakfast, coffee shops, great eateries and pubs. There is also a stationery shop several doors down that was very popular with my travelling companions.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mmmaded
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Perfect location as it is just a door step away from the subway station. It is situated at a nice and yet convenient neighborhood and shopping and restaurants are all within walking distance if you don’t feel like traveling far. The room is spacious and comfortable thought the decor is really standard and more like a business hotel. Staff are friendly but could have been more informative. Breakfast spread is not bad but after a few days, I felt like going out to eat as they don’t change their menu. The egg station is slow so there were a couple of mornings that I did not even bother to order my eggs. I guess it also depends on which chef is on duty. Apart from that, I had a very nice stay there and will definitely go back.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Oenbb
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This hotel has it all -- Friendly staff, efficient housekeeping, rooms that are just spacious enough, comfortable beds, and a very nice bathroom, complete with a full size bathtub and a Japanese style toilet (with bidet functionality).

Location can't be beat: you're in Da'an, a central district of Taipei, and the Da'an MRT station (exit #6) is right outside the hotel -- super convenient. [Exit #4 is just across the street, with additional benefit re the brown line.] There is a Starbucks right outside the hotel, for those who crave it, but there are also many other [better] choices for tea or coffee, pastries and sandwiches in the neighborhood.

Housekeeping replenishes your bathroom amenities daily, as well as your tea bag supply.

All things considered, the price is right for this fine hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Pierre E
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Pros:
-Close to everything : food, MRT & banks
-Hotel staffs are really nice and help except for the supervisor with the incident below.
-room is clean
-breakfast food was decent

Cons: DO NOT order transportation with HOTEL- Scams
We arranged service the night before and was told $1200 for all 3 of us with luggages.
Concierge asked how many luggage we have; so we told 3 average size and there were someone checking in with the same size.
However; when transportation service arrive, the driver wants $200NT more because we have 2 Carry-on luggage’s that were not told to him. He came with a 7 seater minivan with tons of room to fit all luggage plus 2 extra seating passengers. We were not happy to have a driver adding more cost to our expense. Complaint to the concierge supervisor (woman) but she was not very helpful at first and said this charge was not done by the hotel , it is their incorporating company. She also said we should have been clear to our concierge the night before that we have 2 more carry-on luggage but that was not asked by the booking concierge the night before. She argued that we have 5 pieces. We argued that the car is a minivan and there are more than enough room. We were getting impatient as we need to catch a plane so we ask the taxi driver who has smaller car, he said no problem. I can fit all of you. We asked concierge for money back so we can take TAXI, they said we will lose 50% of our money we paid for transportation which is $600NT. It is not the money, it is the principal at this point. We feel the driver was trying to make more money from us last min. Knowing that we have to catch the plane. Finally, the supervisor talked to the driver again and they confirmed it is ok. The feeling of having to catch a plane and driver is just stalling time so they can make more money last minute, it doesn’t sit well.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Karebare2012
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Park Taipei eight nights and I enjoyed my stay very much. The rooms are modern and clean, particularly the bathroom. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet has a good selection of western and eastern items and the restaurant staff are very conscientious about refilling dishes and keeping the buffet clean and attractive. The Swiss coffee/tea machine is wonderful. The restaurant is only open for lunch and dinner. As a solo woman, I felt safe in the hotel since a key card is required to use the elevator and there are staff at the front desk 24 hours a day. I arranged an airport transfer in advance, which was very comfortable and efficient. The hotel is well-located with an MRT station outside the door. I didn’t have any issues during my stay, but I had the sense that the staff would make a reasonable attempt to resolve anything that might come up.

Date of stay: February 2018