Reviews (1 011)
1 011 results
All reviewsnespresso machinemont blancbang olufsensmall luxury hotels of the worldtoto toiletart piecespremier roomaesop toiletriessound systemeggs benedictinteresting artbeautiful boutique hotelheated seatturn down servicebathroom amenitiesjapanese toiletcorner room
23 - 28 of 1 011 reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Eclat for 4 nights and had a great time. The staff were incredibly helpful & friendly, the room sumptuous and the amenities top notch. The location was also perfect - right in the centre of it all but not noisy. I was especially impressive that they had a smart phone you could use to sign into your Google account and take around with you. Was super helpful for navigating and you could also make free domestic and international calls. Would highly recommend and we will definitely be coming back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Binx156
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Binx156,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Éclat Taipei and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to see you had such a pleasant hotel experience with us and found our team, service and facilities meet your satisfaction.

Thank you again for your glowing review. Our team and I look forward to welcome you again in 2018.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We were for 3 days at this hotel, this hotel has a great place and near the TWTC and good access to transportation systems. We had a good welcoming and staff are kind and friendly. Unfortunately we had a bad experience to deference amount of our Booking.com and hotel claim and it took our time for 1 our to resolve it after so many explanations. Also it is not so easy that hotel doesn’t accept US dollars and Euro money and only accept Taiwan Dollars. So, the rooms are clean, and equipment in rooms are goods. Also breakfast are not very good.
Totally, I can suggest to you this hotel if you need a hotel in good places, but it is medium hotel or little higher.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Masood M

Dear Massod M,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us.

We are deeply disappointed that in this instance we did not fully meet your satisfaction. We truly appreciate it when our guests take the time to share their experience and help us to improve our services.

Our hotel accepts foreign currency for payment with floating exchange rate. We will spend more effort on training our FO staff on this in order to provide more flexible service to our guests.

Constructive comments like yours go a long way in assisting us to improve our service standards. I hope you will see our improvement next time and we trust you will provide us with the opportunity to restore your confidence.

Once again, thank you very much for your comments. My team and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The staff, in particular, are excellent. It is hard to fault the hotel. A lot of electrical switches in the room which can take time to work out and the bizarre escape rope in the wardrobe which could never be used as the balcony doors are kept permanently locked. The hotel has no swimming pool, which is a shame. However, I would thoroughly recommend the hotel and would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Jonvfinn.

Thank you for choosing Hotel Éclat Taipei and sharing your unique experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know you had such a pleasant hotel experience with us and found our team and facilities delivering great services to your satisfaction.

We will definitely share your compliment with team and encourage them to provide "beyond your expectation" service to all our guests.

Thank you again for your growing review. My team and I look forward to welcome you back again in the near future.

Best Regard,

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Super hip boutiquey hotel with super funky art pieces scattered around. Designed around the central theme of being out of the ordinary. This hotel was incredibly clean, had great shampoo, and ~good vibes~. Doesn't hurt that it's in a fantastic location!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anthony Z

Dear Anthony Z,

We are glad to know you had such a pleasant hotel experience with us and found our team and facilities delivering great services to meet your satisfaction.

Thank you for your glowing review. Our team and I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Best Regard,

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights. Lovely rooms. Extremely comfortable beds and bedding. Great shower. Just a few problems. When we arrived to the room there must have been at least four mosquitoes in the room buzzing around. Not great for a restful sleep. The next morning I realised they were also in the hallway. There was also a stain on the sheets which hadn't been spotted and even though the hotel staff rang us up to check when we wanted them to make up the room in the evening no one came. Other than that, a very pleasant ecoerience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miranda_L
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Miranda L,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us.

We will spend more effort on training our HSKP and FO staff and keep reminding them the importance of providing excellent service and room cleanliness. We will arrange pest control more frequently during summer and ensue all the guests enjoy the time with us.