Reviews (3 093)
3 093 results
2 290
2 290
All reviews woo bar yen bar fabulous room w insider bliss products white noise machine wet bar kitchen table day bed hankyu department store trendy hotel top floor spg member floor to ceiling windows young people pool side chinese restaurant
22 - 27 of 3 093 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Since my first stay in June 2018, I've been back 6X and never tire of staying at W Taipei. The staff are always friendly and accommodating. I love the spacious room, facilities, cool vibe and staffs. Love the Woo bar with high ceiling, large windows, comfy seats, great staffs and delicious truffle fries. We had 4 orders of fries within 24 hours. See you next week!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
wtaipeiofficial, General Manager at W Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jnlv2trvl,

Thank you for being our loyal guest and thanks for sharing this wonderful review! We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your time here and are happy with the service we have provided. When you’re happy, we’re happy – and we‘ll be sure to pass along your compliments to our talents!

We cannot wait to see you for your next stay!

Harvey Thompson
General Manager of W Taipei

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my third time to stay in W Taipei while the last visit was 6 years ago. As a platinum member, the room was upgraded to Marvelous suite. It is big enough for four to five persons to gather together. The multimedia system is great. Good to watch DVD on the large and long sofa. I had good dream on the king bed every night. The hotel is clean and maintained well. Nice to have a drink in Woobar. The breakfast is good as well. Thanks all in W Taipei. They are nice and willing to help. Special thanks to Amy, the Manager who arranged the fantastic room for my stay. And also Fan, the stylist who clean my room properly during my stay. I have no choice other than W Taipei when I visit here again.

Room Tip: Choose Spectacular Room or Fantastic Suite if you look for 101 view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear dominicl313,

Thank you for being our loyal Platinum member. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your time here and are happy with the service we have provided. When you’re happy, we’re happy – and we‘ll be sure to pass along your compliments to our talents, especially Amy and Fan!

We cannot wait to see you for your next stay!

Harvey Thompson
General Manager of W Taipei

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When you first walk in the W feels a bit like Vegas meets 80's disco with bright lights and music and people dashing back and forth. We had great rooms, ask for a view of downtown and Taipei 101/famous skyscraper and ask for top floors, 28 or higher. The rooms are super comfy and huge, every amenity you could ask for: white noise machine, lots of bottled water, Bliss bath products, Vogue and other style mags, great/deep tub. The breakfast that was included is an unbelievable space called the Kitchen on the 10th floor and it was amazing. The pool looks gorgeous.

Room Tip: Ask for a city view/Taipei 101 Tower top floor try 28 or higher.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
wtaipeiofficial, 總經理 at W Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear EasternTraveler1921

Thank you for staying at W Taipei and sharing us this valuable review. We are glad that you like our room, amenities and breakfast at the kitchen table. It is indeed our honor to provide you an unforgettable and wonderful experience.

Thank you again for your lovely feedback, and we do look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for only a couple of days and had a great experience. The hotel is conveniently located next to a MRT station (Taipei City Hall Station) and a bus terminal (Taipei City Hall Bus Station), multiple shopping centers and department stores just with a short walk and the hotel itself is nice and modern. Staff is very helpful too. My room was the Fabulous Room and it was thoughtfully designed for space and convenience. Also, the floor to ceiling and that sitting area by the window was pretty cool, especially for enjoying the city views. But, there were also a few things about the room that could be better, such illuminating the switches for the lights, drapes, sheer, because it was hard to see which switch I was in the dark. I also thought the faucet in the bathroom was a little too close to the side itself, which made washing my hands a little hard, as I would hit the sink. This was just minor stuff, but overall, I really enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
wtaipeiofficial, 總經理 at W Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear meanone111,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your time here and are happy with our location and service provided. When you’re happy, we’re happy – and we‘ll be sure to pass along your compliments to our talents!

Thank you again for choosing W Taipei. Your comment is well noted and thank you for letting us know. We look forward to creating another unforgettable W experience for your next stay in the near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This was my first time to Taipei and my first time to Taipei W. I am an SPG Platinum member.
ROOM
We were upgraded to a fabulous suite which was incredible as we were celebrating our anniversary. Karen Chan and the entire check-in staff were all very helpful. Our room was not ready when we arrived but they offered us a drink in the restaurant and alerted us when it was ready. The room was very well appointed, spotless, new and very spacious. I was incredibly happy with the room and the room experience. 5/5

FOOD/DRINK
We had drinks at the roof top bar as well as in the lounge and had breakfast in the restaurant. The drinks were all very tasty and well prepared and presented. As a platinum guest, I received free alcoholic drinks for a set period of time (not everything was available) which was an amazing perk. They also provided free tea and coffee throughout the day (any espresso based drink - cold or hot). This was a wonderful perk and a big benefit to fight the jet lag. The food was all very tasty, while we only had snacks the bar (get the French fries with truffle parmigiana!) and breakfast, it was all very tasty. Breakfast had a huge selection of cuisines and a range of healthy options (and less healthy but tastier options). 5/5

SERVICE
This is probably the best service I have had at a SPG/Marriot hotel. The speed with which they attended to your requests, cleared plates, asked if you needed another drink was almost frightening. We were joking that they were hiding under the table to clear our plates. Everyone was very pleasant and offered to help whenever we needed it. Well done. 5/5

OVERALL
Previously, my favorite SPG property was the Nines in Portland however this has bumped that to #2. I would highly recommend staying at the W Taipei. They treat you well, the rooms are great and the food and drink are very good. Thank you for a great stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
wtaipeiofficial, 總經理 at W Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Jonathan R,

Thank you for taking the time to write W Taipei a review and for your kind compliments. Wonderful to hear you enjoy our room facilities and great location.
We dedicate to providing an extreme comfortable to stay for our guests.

We would love to welcome you back for another few-day escape if possible.