Reviews (3 115)
3 115 results
2 316
2 316
All reviews woo bar yen bar fabulous room w insider bliss products wet bar white noise machine kitchen table day bed hankyu department store trendy hotel top floor spg member floor to ceiling windows young people pool side chinese restaurant
62 - 67 of 3 115 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Seriously - don’t come to this place if you expect 5* service. Go to the Grand Hyatt if you want proper treatment.
This hotel will struggle to meet the standards of most 3* hotels. At arrival no one helps with baggage!?!? At reception you struggle to be heard over the adjacent bar music which pervades into the darkened guest lift lobby.
Then there are the rooms - “spectacular” feels like entering a garage sale, a complete mess of stuff. No logic, no feeling of order, just mess. The bar service was also terrible - upon ordering a bottle of wine no one filled the glass?!?
It seems a general training issue. You don’t get in real hotels such as Hyatt. All together the worst “5*” Hotel in Taipei and I will not return. I only give 2* because 1* is saved for sleeping on the streets.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank rufus-the-explorer
wtaipeiofficial, 總經理 at W Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear rufus-the-explorer,

We appreciate you to share comments with us. We feel deeply regret to know the overall stay experience didn’t meet your expectation.

What you have stated in the review indeed did not comply with our service commitment and standard. We value your feedback seriously and have immediately conveyed your review to all concerned departments, including our managements, for a an investigation and actions to improve our service.

Once again, we appreciate your kind feedback which gave us an opportunity to locate the key parts where we need to enhance for delivering the genuine W experience to all our lovely guests.

We sincerely wish you a good day and hope to see you again.

With Best Regards,
Harvey Thompson, General Manager of W Taipei

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Good location, within walking distance to City Hall MRT as well as Taipei 101. Great view of 101 if you get rooms facing the iconic tower. Staff were very pleasant, courteous and helpful. Room was clean and big enough for 3 of us too. Breakfast was excellent, with good choices.

Room Tip: choose a room facing Taipei 101
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Low L,

What a pleasure to have such a glowing review!
We are more than happy to know you had a truly amazing time at W Taipei, and you liked the super convenient location, comfortable room and amazing views. Most important of all, we are happy you found our talents to be helpful and cheerful!

Thank you and we look forward to your return visit very soon.

With Best Regards,
Harvey Thompson, General Manager of W Taipei

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Spacious rooms with great views, accessible location, vibrant ambience and courteous staff are the USPs of this hotel. Special mention goes to the food and drinks scene at this hotel. The place is super well-maintained and the rooms are maintained spic and span.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
wtaipeiofficial, General Manager at W Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear PC_Chavali,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your time here and are happy with the facilities and service we have provided. When you’re happy, we’re happy – and we‘ll be sure to pass along your compliments to our talents.

We’ve also emailed you a survey so you can share more about your stay. Please take a moment to share your experience if you haven’t already. We’ll be here when you’re ready to come back.

Visit anytime.

W Taipei

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

It was our first time ever staying in W and it was a pleasant one! Thank you for the special arrangement for my girlfriend’s special day. Room was spacious and clean with modern decor! We would definitely return in nearest future!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re thrilled that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your time here and are happy with the design and our special arrangement. When you’re happy, we’re happy – and we‘ll be sure to pass along your compliments to our talents.

Visit anytime.

W Taipei

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I was in Taipei for business and despite the fact that I stayed there before and had a bad experience a friend said the hotel has changed and I should give it another chance, but it was trouble from the check-in start, I think the person who checked me in or was supposed to check me in was new or something to cut the story short I ended up not wanting to check in at 2 am and wanted to wait in the loppy and I asked the same person if I can order something to drink but he said they are closed and then I wanted to order room service but he said also no which I thought is very strange so I ended up asking for the duty manager who was very helpful Zelos, a few things happened after that when I saw they have charged my card 3 times the same amount and I wanted to explain to the front office people the problem but they just couldn't understand and I had to ask for the manager again who was great and helped I think her name was Sara, its great that they solved the proplem but yet again im not there to solve hotel proplems while im suppose to do my business so the point is these things shouldnt happpen I mean sometimes issue happen but need to be solved quaqly without having to talk to many people and then end up talking to the manager, It worth highlighting the people at the pool and woo bar were fantastic, anyways I ended up meeting the rooms director who was also great, but I dont think I will be back again becuse twice is more than enugh and there are lots of other nice hotels to try. I won't also recommend this hotel for people traveling to Taipei for business.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Traveler112018

Dear Traveler112018,

Thank you for staying at W Taipei.
I’m very sorry to hear about your experience and do apologize for our service shortfall. We wish the issue had been avoided altogether and will do whatever we can to make it up to you.
You can reach me by email at harvey.thompson@whotels.com
for immediate assistance. We hope you know that we’re here for you 24/7.