“perfect size for a big group, good serives, nice...”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool and Livingroom night picture
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool and Livingroom night picture
Our security guards....
Welcome to Bann Chang Thai Villa
Magics nights in the villa
Entrance Livingroom 60 sqm Bann Chang Thai'
Bann Chang Thai Villa, The Elephant House
Huge Living room with large Flat Screen TV
Bann Chang Thai Livingroom art
Our Living room also use for massage
Our living Room
Lounge area upper level
Another magic Party evening in the villa
One of our kitchens
Upstair Bedroom nr 3, pool outside with a loft
Loft living Bedroom nr 3 Upstair King Bed and a single bed
Another Bedroom upstair with 2 twin beds and a loft with another 2 twin
beds
Waterfall and stairs to upper level
Another pool down stair
Guest room Lily Downstair KingBed Bedsofa En Suite large bathroom, private terrace
Guestroom nr 2 Downstair (2 Twin) En Suite
Downstairs outside room nr.1, watch the sun go down and a perfect place to relax...
Bedroom nr 2 ready for checkin
Bathroom nr 2 downstair
Terrace and pool outside Guestroom nr 2
Infinity Pool downstair, 14 meter with separate children pool
Our Gym
Downstairs outside guestroom nr. 2
Pool area downstair
Nice views from every terrace
Infinity Pool downstair, 14 meter with separate children pool
Nice Sunsets at the villa
Pool Table with Lounge area
Another piece of Art
Massage in our Sala
The villa has become very popular for  weddings and all kind of celebrations
A memorable day April 2015
Getting ready for a special Dinner
Special dinner at the terrace
We can arrange a private fire-twirler show
Wedding Dinner December
Wedding December 2016
Wedding December 216
Thai Traditional Dance Show waiting to enter the Stage
Floor Plan Upper Level
Floor Plan lover level
Kamala Beach
Kamala Beach (early morning)
Nice Sunset at Kamala Beach....
See you ...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
liang X
“perfect size for a big group, good serives, nice 2 x pools, nice rooms great view”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

we had a team gathering in this villa just 1 week ago for 4 nights, it is perfect size for 23 of us, and we had a great time, the on side staff are lovely and very good helpful, on call drivers making transport alot easier, we all enjoyed 2 x pool, one is more for kids , the other one are deeper, most impressed are villa food, very good food, we had 1 night with local thailand buffet, and one night bbq buffet, bedrooms are very clean, and the view are amazing, very quiet location and away from neighbours, so there are none complains from them at night when we put music loud...

23 May 2018
Thank you for your positive review, we really appreciate it! Really glad you all had a great time at our villa and it was a pleasure to host your large group. Wishing you all the best and hope to see you again in Phuket.
Once again, thank you....
Tara M
“Amazingly Perfect”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in February 2017

We had our wedding here and had 20 guests stay. This villa was not only absolutely beautiful but was a travel highlight for each and every guest. Our family still talk about the gorgeous villa, the wonderful owners and amazing staff who catered to our every whim with expert skill.
The owners, Maria and Stefan, arranged everything to our exact specifications and we had Maria as our wedding planner instead of hiring an outside company. Organising a wedding via email from a different country is a daunting task, but Maria was so extremely helpful and knowledgeable, that she made it seem easy. From the flowers to the cake to the decorations, fireworks and even wedding day timeline - our experience was seamless and exactly what we wanted.
We were picked up and dropped off from the airport and every guest (with varying arrival and departure times) was made to feel important and arrived on time with no hassle.
The in-house chefs catered to our needs daily with tailor made menus and buffets and they were exceptional. The delicious meals are still talked about to this day (especially amongst those with dietary requirements and by the children who could literally have anything they wanted). The gorgeous dining arrangements set up each day were always differently decorated and set out with the greatest of care. We felt like royalty.
Many days, we did not even leave the villa because it was so relaxing and beautiful.
A private car was only a call away and the Villa Manager Gorn made sure we had absolutely everything we could ever need within minutes (even a driver to pick up and a doctor to visit in the villa when a guest had an injury off site - this was appreciated so much).
The rooms were beautiful and the views were breathtaking.
Our children loved the pools and Maria was even able to organise babysitting for us. Nothing was ever a problem and Maria always came to me with SOLUTIONS not problems when something we wished for was unavailable, so we felt so well looked after and cared for.
Food and drinks were never ending and extremely well priced.
The staff and owners truly made this a memorable and cherished event for us all. I highly recommend this villa for events, weddings or even just a group holiday. I've never stayed anywhere that not only was as beautiful but where we were made to feel truly wanted. 10/10

Your age range 25-34
4 Apr 2018
Dear Tara,
Thank you so much for your amazing review! Our team strives to give our guests an enjoyable experience and it is all worthwhile when we receive feedback such as yours. You and your group were such a pleasure to host. We are also honored to be a part of your wedding day and we happy you liked your magical day in Phuket Paradise and our Bann Chang Thai Villa. Hope to see you again soon and all the best from all of us.....
pacunning...
San Diego, California
“Wedding Perfection”
Reviewed 28 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Where to start...this place was absolutely incredible! Stumbled across it online and knew it would be the perfect place to have our wedding- ourselves and our 40 guests had just a delightful time. All of the staff are friendly and helpful, there's plenty of space inside and out for all of the guests, and the décor is gorgeous. It is a quick ride down to the beach/town, yet nice and peaceful at the villa. Highly, highly recommend!

Your age range 25-34
4 Apr 2018
Thank you for your positive review, we really appreciate it! Really glad you all had a great time at our villa. Wishing you all the best and we are honored to have been a part of your beautiful wedding day....
James M
Newbury, United Kingdom
“Great Villa, great views, great location.”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Just got back from a weeks stay over Xmas at this great villa.

Not much left to say that hasn’t already been said by other reviews. The decor has been well thought out, everything immaculate, the pools were perfect and there were lots of private areas where you could get away from everyone.

Loads of space and the rooms were fantastic. The staff were polite and very helpful and the food was wonderful.

The only complaint I would have is not being able to see enough of the Island because it seemed such a shame to leave!

1 Jan 2018
Thank you for your positive review, we really appreciate it! Really glad you all had a great time at our villa. Wishing you all the best!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review. We really appreciate it and will forward the great comments to our staff. All the best to you and your group. It was a pleasure to host you during the Christmas week. We hope to see you all again in the future and we wish you A Happy New Year 2018.....
v999kel
Perth, Australia
“Wedding bliss”
Reviewed 28 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

What can I say - this place is magical.

I saw this place years ago when I was just randomly googling looking for a place to get married & I just knew straight away this was it.

I eventually booked it about 18 months before we were due to marry as I wanted dates on December which is peak season in Phuket.

There were 14 of us altogether staying in the villa for 5 nights and during this time we planned an intimate wedding for 22.

I originally booked the villa for 20 guests as I wasn't sure how many of my family could come. It ended up being 14 of us but this was no problem at all, the owner, Stephen allowed me to use the extra money against my wedding (which he didn't have to do as i booked through trip advisor). He even came to my wedding and greeted myself and my family.

Stephen promptly put me in touch with the villas wedding planner, Maria, shortly after booking. I have to say I was very apprehensive as at the time Maria was new to the villa so I bombarded her with questions right up to the day of my wedding through emails. She was FANTASTIC!!!!! All my wedding party commented on how amazing she was and she ensured I had everything I asked for and took so much stress on the day away.

The villa itself is stunning. The staff incredible.
I just can't fault anything about this place - if you are hesitating to book, don't - you won't regret choosing this destination whether it be for a wedding or a family holiday, it's perfect!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing