Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$64
PricelineUS$64
Hotels.comUS$64
eDreamsUS$64
CheapTicketsUS$64
TravelocityUS$64
All reviews secure parking cape town light house value for money guest house long trip comfortable stay walking distance main road family unit en route comfortable room enjoyed our stay perfect stopover friendly reception next morning overnight stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2021

Not exactly pet friendly if you can’t contain dogs in a secure outside area. Rooms were clean but very basic and somewhat tired and dated. Facilities are equally dated and basic. The hostess was very friendly and accommodating but should be more upfront about the facilities they offer.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 28 July 2021

The location of the property is excellent with four restaurants within walking distance. The property is also very easy to find as it is in the main street and almost impossible to miss. The staff is very kind and friendly with an awesome breakfast the next morning. They are also well prepared for cold with electric blankets on the beda to ensure a snuggly sleep.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 24 June 2021

The Lighthouse Guesthouse is a little gem of a Guest House in Colesberg and I would most definitely recommend it to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Colesberg for whatever reason. It is within easy walking distance of a few restaurants and although I didn't have breakfast there myself, I have heard great things about the Lighthouse breakfast.

Reviewed 24 June 2021

The room I stayed in was poorly lit . Was very dark despite all lights being on ! Lighthouse ?
The magazines are 10 years old , all 2011 dates ? Really ? The coffee room and hallway were dark when I left at 7 , and I could not find the light switches . The WiFi did not work neither did the computor in the office so I had to go and draw cash to pay for my accommodation

Reviewed 14 June 2021

What a surprise. I am not a guest house person at all. I had too many bad experiences, but this is something totally new and refreshing to me. All the arrangements from the first call till the follow-up email was so warm and professional. On arrival we found our room welcoming warm with the aircon and electric blankets switched on. The room was so neat and clean and "non-smoking" very well displayed. The room is so clever decorated that one feel at home. Thank you for a great experience. The Lighthouse changed my mind on guest houses.