Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Vio.com
Desert Warrior ... T
Lusaka Province, Zambia

Awesome Kingdom, furnished with mountains that meet the sky drizzling with natural spring water. Quite undiluted nature.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Feb 2024via mobile
Nice place for vacation out of town life, ideal for group tours. Hiking trails also available to cater for short hikes and day long hiking trips. Massage plour readily available. Natural pools for cooling off the heat during hikes. Horse rides for pony trekking lovers
Date of stay: December 2023
Room Tip: Best to visit during winter and rain season. Process your visa in advance to avoid any...
54.8 km from Maliba Mountain Lodge
    43.6 km from Maliba Mountain Lodge
    43.9 km from Maliba Mountain Lodge
    44.7 km from Maliba Mountain Lodge
    View more hotels in Tsehlanyane National Park
    All reviews horse riding national park mountain lodge views meals star walks river hut
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 1 February 2024

I did not stay overnight.
    This place has great coffee and a beautiful view from its terrace.

The staff is super friendly. They helped me out with a map and a couple of hiking suggestions. Even so I did not stay there, I was allowed to use their WiFi and was welcomed in there restaurant and bar. The place looked great.
    I booked a massage in there spa and that was also very nice and relaxing.
    Only the 2km walk up the mountain from the gate was a bit annoying, but that is what we call mountains; right?
    Do not forget those 2 km when you use their maps for hiking, you have to walk them there and back if you don't stay with them.

Room tip: Leave early for hikes. Due to erosion and winters not all markers are clearly visible on the tracks. Just keep your eyes open.
    Date of stay: August 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed 31 July 2023

I have been working with Maliba Lodge for a while now and I have to write this review as I have always received the most exemplary service from Desiree Rampershad. She gives service a whole new meaning. No matter what, she is always available (including on weekends) to help out and will sort out every issue. Our guests just love this place and I encourage everyone to go there, as, for me she makes booking such a pleasure. Thank you Desiree you are a credit to the organisation.

Date of stay: July 2023
    Reviewed 28 July 2023

The location and the view of the Valley are amazing. The lodge offers a unique experience. it is so peaceful and restful. The staff was really kind and helpful. The environment is beautiful and the room was amazing equipped with everything.

Date of stay: February 2023
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    Reviewed 25 July 2023

I've been in contact with the Head Office Manager Desiree Rampershad regarding our booking for August 2023. I am completely disgusted by her lack of professionalism, attitude and rudeness on the phone. She provided, she provided us with a booking form with somewhat incorrect details and when I enquired for clarity, she demonstrated absolute rudeness and attitude over the phone. This is suppose to be the Head Office Manager, she lacks clients service and business etiquette. In turn we I cancelled the booking, she's bad for the brand and business!

Date of stay: July 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    1  Thank Daydream35439935689
    Maliba Lodge, Marketing at Maliba Mountain Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2023

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you had a bad experience. We have looked into the matter and have determined that the booking confirmation had all the details as per the booking request. As per the telephone call confirmation the arrival day Breakfast is taken on day of departure. Our system generates the Proforma to reflect the Breakfast as a charge on all accommodation days for Accounting purposes. Reservations Staff aren't able to manually enter info into the invoice or confirmation because it is system generated by codes as a security feature. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused during the booking process and still do hope to host you at Maliba Lodge.

Reviewed 7 May 2023 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights at the mountain lodge. I had booked an economy room, but decided to upgrade to a chalet when I arrived. The chalet was beautiful, king size bed, two terraces, large bathtub, and most importantly a lovely fireplace.

I did a few walks around the park, which were great, as well as a horse ride, which was nice, if not fairly scary at times!

I didn't have breakfast, but had 2 lunches and 3 dinners at the restaurant. All the meals I had were excellent, and very good value.

Overall I was very happy with my stay.

Date of stay: May 2023