Vida Mountain Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Posada Hotel(San Ramon)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Hotel Portobello(Punta Arenas)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently visited Vida Mountain during my trip to Costa Rica and I can’t recommend this resort enough. After being in a new country, struggling to speak Spanglish and bouncing from place to place for a couple weeks it was so refreshing to stay at Vida Mountain.

The resort is set in a mountainous ranching landscape with 360 views of the highlands and the rolling hills leading out to the ocean. It felt like I’d found an oasis of calm.

The staff were so helpful and very pleasant. Big shout out to Nohelia! She was so warm and friendly as she greeted me and showed me around the resort.

What an amazing getaway spent at a place that I believe is truly a hidden gem. I left feeling rejuvenated and refreshed, with a new understanding and appreciation for Costa Rica.

Pura Vida

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mountaingoat777
Nohelia E, Reservations & Front Desk Manager at Vida Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit at Vida Mountain Resort & Spa, we appreciate your warm review. It was a real pleasure to meet you.
We are glad to know you had an amazing getaway and that you left our resort feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. We hope to have the opportunity of hosting you again during a future visit to Costa Rica.

Pura Vida

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am not very experienced in yoga, but I decided to sign up for the retreat anyways to try something new. I am so glad I did. I learned a lot about yoga, meditation, and healthy living. I left feeling energized, clear-minded, and refreshed. I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank catj1234

Dear valued student,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent yoga experience at Vida Mountain Resort & Spa, we appreciate your review. We are glad to know you learned a lot during the retreat and that you left feeling energized, clear-minded, and refreshed.

We hope to have the opportunity of hosting you again to enjoy another retreat with us.

Namaste & Pura Vida

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was recently at Vida Mountain for a yoga retreat. I could not be happier with my experience there.

The location is absolutely stunning. You are surrounded by mountains, wildlife, with spectacular views of nature. It is close to San Ramon, which is an adorable and authentic Costa Rican town.

The staff are incredibly welcoming and friendly. You truly feel like you are part of the family.

They have their own organic garden on site which is amazing! The chefs at the resort prepared us fresh, creative dishes everyday.

The yoga teachers were unbelievable! There was a variety of styles offered, as well as a daily meditation.

I loved it so much, I decided to book 3 extra nights. I enjoyed reading my books by the infinity pool, sauna and cold plunge pool, and taking advantage of the nature trails on site.

It was the perfect place for a vacation away from the craziness of everyday life.

Thank you Vida Mountain!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent visit to Vida Mountain Resort & Spa with us. We are glad to read your comments about our staff, spectacular views, food, yoga teachers. We are delight to hear that you are happy with your yoga experience with us.
We look forward having you with us in a near future.

Namaste & Pura Vida.