“Nice find!”

The Pub and Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Cassop
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Bought a Groupon for Fish and Chips for 2, phoned the pub, easy to book, staff were young, but friendly, polite and attentive. Our meals arrived piping hot and freshly cooked with home made Tatar sauce. It was lovely and I would go again. The soft drinks were a bit expensive but when you take the whole price of the meal into consideration it was a bargain!

1  Thank Carole693

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I had ordered a 2 rump steak meals voucher off Groupon for £15. The booking was done through Groupon but it all went well. We arrived and was quickly shown to our table and a drinks order was taken. The waitress over to take our order and we had decided to upgrade to a fillet which we could do for a surcharge. The steak was cooked to perfection and the chips were really nice. The only downside was, we had to find someone to ask for the dessert menu as this wasn't offered. Overall, a brilliant experience and will return.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

2nd visit, lovely setting & set up. However, room for improvement with food quality. Food tasted of oil it was cooked in, not as nice as first visit, maybe new chef?

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We Visited on farther's day for the first time. All 3 courses from the Sunday lunch menu were cooked perfectly and tasted great. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had 2 steak meals booked by my son and daughter in law. Service from walking in the door was superb we were quickly shown to our table even though we were early. As it was a groupon booking we were explained what was included in the price and whatever else was our choice. Food arrived very soon after ordering and was cooked to perfection!! I couldn’t eat all of mine but my husband helped me out haha. We had dessert which was exceptional. I don’t really go for a dessert but I couldn’t resist. The presentation was lovely. Throughout our time here we were asked numerous times if everything was ok with the food and if we required more drinks...the staff couldn’t have been more friendly or attentive. A big thumbs up to all the staff and chef...we will definitely be back and will bring all the family next time!! Thanks for a great night