“Dinner”
Review of Doctor of Hunger

Doctor of Hunger
Ranked #23 of 35 Restaurants in Polychrono
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN.
This Greek fast food, was good at the first year, but last year and this year, it it terrible. Personal do not know English, or Serbian as they proclaim, they also do not know even Greek, they communicate on Albanian, which is good for Albanian tourist which is very, very rear, but for other people ... terrible. You want to order something, but the girl receiving the order do not understand. Food is NOT GOOD. Giro is acceptable, but other food ... not good. I was regular visitor there, but from this year NEVER, absolutely NEVER, not only because of food, but because the personnel, rood, uncivilized and uneducated.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We visited the doctor on the last day of our holidays and wish we had gone sooner. Lots of options, tasty gyros. We would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

It is very cheap but great food. The stuff is fast and nice. It is very clean too. You cant miss the big guy/mascote in the fron of the restaurant

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Saw this advertised and wanted to try it. Such a cheap lunch and very filling at a low price. Always seemed busy and now I know why.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Typical greek fast food. Very busy, cheap and tasty. Recommend the pitta Gyros. A meal in itself and very filling. Downside for me, as a non smoker, were people smoking around me as I was eating.