Reviews (2 008)
2 008 results
1 329
1 329
All reviews mountain view swimming pool amazing views amazing hotel great design enjoy the view design hotel stunning location huge terrace gergeti trinity church caucasus mountains tasty food georgian food wooden floors fresh air mount kazbek nice view
157 - 162 of 2 008 reviews
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Comfortable, warm and cozy place with breathtaking view! It was a pleasure to stay for two days in this amazing palce. The atmosphere of the place is so friendly and the breakfest is just one of the best I've ever had!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank moshenkodaria
Elene M, General Manager at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us. I am overjoyed to read you experienced Rooms Kazbegi as positively as you did and enjoyed the breathtaking views alongside with the unique atmosphere that characterizes Rooms Hotel Kazbegi . Indeed, our property is splendid with its views, interior and exterior design, facilities and amenities, services and the staff- are the best component of our property. It is an honor to know that we impressed you that much. I do thank you for all your highlights! Can’t wait to see you staying at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi soon. Looking forward to welcoming you back in the foreseeable future!

With best wishes,

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great one night stay at the hotel. Rooms were comfortable and clean, the entire hotel was very nicely designed. Good spread for breakfast and service was great. But the best thing about the hotel is the breathtaking view of the mountains from the terrace!

We also accidentally booked the wrong date and only realised the night before. I called the hotel and they agreed to change the date with no penalty - really appreciated that.

The price may be higher that other options in the area, but would definitely recommend this hotel if you’re willing and able to splurge a little. You won’t regret it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Elene M, General Manager at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us! I am overjoyed to read you experienced Rooms Kazbegi as positively as you did and and that you enjoyed the unique design together with exquisite views, sumptuous breakfast and our top-notch service. Indeed, our property is splendid with its views, interior and exterior design, facilities and amenities, services and the staff. It is an honor to know that we impressed you with all our characteristics. Glad, we have been helpful with changing the reservation date without penalty. As summer is a peak season and sometimes it is impossible to make changes in the reservations.

I can’t wait to see you staying at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi soon. Looking forward to welcoming you back in the foreseeable future!Please, contact me directly, for your next reservation arrangements with us, at:gm.office@roomshotels.com

With the best wishes,

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Have to choose rooms with mountain view, that is the best location in Kazbegi to enjoy the snow mountain. Very friendly and helpful staff, delicious breakfast. Perfect choice for relaxing, highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Rooms Kazbegi for your design hotel experience in Stepantsminda and thank you for this lovely review. The time you took to write this feedback is much appreciated!It was a true pleasure reading your comments about our perfect location, the staff, views and our sumptuous breakfast buffet. Hope all the rest aspects were to your liking too. Will definitely pass along your compliments to our team. I appreciate your public recommendation and sincerely hope you will stay with us again. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.Here is my email for your next reservation arrangements with us: gm.office@roomshotels.com

Reviewed 30 June 2018

The hotel was good, but the price regarding the room was expensive.

The promises from the reception is not totally true. If they told you they will upgrade your room if it gets free it will not happen.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elene M, General Manager at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Kindly accept my belated thanks and appreciation for having taken the time to share your feedback regarding your experience with us, at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, on this very portal.We would have been very glad if your experience with us had been exceptional, as that's what we are capable of! I am surprised to read your comment regarding the promises from our reception staff concerning free upgrade.as It is not their prerogative to give any promise regarding free upgrade . We usually choose a guest of the day randomly , namely our front office manager or supervisor does this. but this usually happens at the law season when the room availability enables us to do so. No one would have given any promise especially now, at the peak season and without a written manner. We can check if any promise has been made through the phone call as all the calls are recorded and monitored for the service improvement. I really would like to make it clear if there has been an empty promise made. I apologize if any empty promise has been made, I doubt it could have been made though. But we will definitely go further in detail of this case for the corrective actions. Kindly note that high quality materials have been used to create and furnishe the guest rooms. So the price meets the quality, that's why we always have so many guests staying with us. Besides mentioned, High quality amenities and are included in the room rate on top of that Our Sumptuous breakfast is worth every penny. Plus an amazing indoor swimming pool Gym service,Wi-Fi Internet, a very interesting library, business center and room services are included in the room rate; as well as free parking space,free bottled water and free entrance to the Casino.

Please, do come back and contact us in advance if we can be of any help for your next reservation arrangements at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi. here is our reservation department's email: kazbegi.reservations@roomshotels.com

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The food and staff were excellent at the property. Though the rooms were small, we found it cozy and comfortable. The view is just amazing. You can sit on the balcony and watch the mountains for a whole day and not be bored. In the night, you can lie down on the sofas outside the restaurant under the heaters. They also give you blankets.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Elene M, General Manager at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to you for the time you took to share your valuable feedback, following your recent stay at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, on this very portal! I am sure TripAdvisor community will find your comments useful.
All your highlights are much appreciated!I am extremely happy our staff have perfectly contributed to your excellent experience with us. I'll make sure to share your praise with all of them and make them happy and proud as much as I am Hearing of your experience with us. Our chef and the entire F&B team always do their best to make everything excellent. But sometimes one's own experience very much depends on the personal taste. I am glad our food was to your liking!Kindly be informed that besides standard Rooms, We have Signature Room category too which are more spacious and furnished with wardrobes, with coffee machine and complimentary coffee capsules in them.
We look forward to Hopefully welcoming you back soon.