Reviews (2 009)
2 009 results
1 330
1 330
All reviews mountain view swimming pool amazing views amazing hotel great design enjoy the view design hotel stunning location huge terrace gergeti trinity church caucasus mountains tasty food georgian food wooden floors fresh air mount kazbek nice view
166 - 171 of 2 009 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Ultimately, this place comes down to its unique value proposition - great world-class design, relative luxury, good food, and an amazing view in an otherwise pretty isolated area.

Couple of comments I would make:
- For a hotel that's primarily about nature, it seemed at times the hotel wasn't as integrated into it's surroundings as it could be. They did offer a number of tours if you asked ahead of time, and had a small display board of these in the lobby....but it isn't the sort of active resort you might find elsewhere. I think it would be helpful if there was a guide/brochure on some of the activities available - both guided and unguided - to help guests take better advantage of their stays. Knowing where to hike, where to go, would be great (without having to search for the info yourself)
- We had a back-side room on two different stays for a total of 3 days. Honestly - if you spend some time in the common areas enjoying some of the food and wine, I personally didn't feel the front upgrade was necessary. The back is actually a great mountain view as well.
- You could tell in some ways that this Rooms Hotel came first versus the also-great Tbilisi property. From the showers (really hard to control temperature, didn't have the same distinctive wood surfacing) to the manual key doors (need to lock upon leaving) to the overall design of the room - it was quite nice, but not quite at the more-perfect modern boutique level we found in Tbilisi.
- Really small comment....but while the restaurant was great for drinks, dinner, and just hanging out...the staff somehow had been trained to be super-hawks on taking away even partially completed plates. On 3 occasions we had a small portion left and had a busboy try and take the plate away...

Overall, I highly recommend staying here in Kazbegi if you have the chance. Super-relaxing....just need to be a bit proactive yourself on making the most of your time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Elene M, General Manager at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I do appreciate you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us, on this portal! I do thank you for all the highlights, all your comments have been taken on board for the follow up and corrective action.
We hope to see you staying with us again soon on the future occasion.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Incredible design and location, perfect place for relax and chill. Recommend it to couples and group of friends.
Enjoy the bar menu and breakfasts! Better to stay for 2-3 days because there are a lot of mountain routes to go.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elene M, General Manager at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Julia,
Kindly let me extend my sincere gratitude to you for having taken the time to share your wonderful review regarding Rooms Hotel Kazbegi on this very portal!All your useful advices and kind recommendations are much appreciated! Indeed, there are many tour options(hiking or trekking) available and those are especially great with our knowledgeable guides who are also capable to give the best personalized recommendations to our valued guests.
We hope to see you coming back to us sometime soon. again, thanks and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Here is my email for your next reservation arrangements at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi:gm.office@roomshotels.com

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

A Hotel built with only wood is wonderfully decorated with artistic artifacts is worth staying. We had a great time there but Hotel has some limitations like no shopping around and infrastructure limited.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Kindly accept my belated sincere gratitude for having taken the time to share your thoughts with us.I am very glad to hear you had a great time with us.Our mountain resort Design Hotel is initially intended to offer our valued guests an unique design and atmosphere, outstanding cuisine, heavenly relaxation at our pool and spa zone after a wild trekking in the untouched nature. Please, do come back and give us another try so that you may get a Real Rooms Hotel Kazbegi experience. We will be glad to assist you with the reservation arrangements. here is my email: gm.office@roomshotels.com

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Super nice hotel for a few days with an incredible panorama. Bedrooms are not really big, but comfortable. Bathroom is ok, however, in such category of hotel, you are expecting some good products to be provided. The terrace of the hotel is really nice, view incredible and relaxing. The bar, a kind of super living room, is really nice for a good moment, and the restaurant providing good quality of plates.
The only "negative" point, is that you are not feeling welcome by all staff members... Some people were really "cold"... Also, if it is a touristic place, you are expecting some international channel on the TV, at least to get some news in English or any other language, not only Russian and Georgian !!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view on Mount Kazbeg
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Kindly let me extend my belated gratitude to you for taking the time to share your valuable thoughts regarding Your Rooms Hotel Kazbegi experience with us, on this portal. So glad to see many highlights in your review.So surprised and disappointed to hear about the negative point. Surprised because our staff are usually praised for their friendliness, professionalism, courteousness and so on. you can hear this from many of our guest reviews. It could just have been an unfortunate coincidence as We do not have cold staff members as such.. In regards with your comment regarding our TV channels, there are plenty of International channels especially in the English Language on our TVs. It is a pity we have not heard from you about that on the spot. We could have checked the TV and could have corrected if there was any problem. I apologize for this minor shortcoming though!
We all hope to get a chance of hosting you with us again soon. Here is my email for your next reservation arrangements with us:gm.office@roomshotels.com

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Please improve the bath room and provide some more storage space in bedroom. A safely locker will be appreciated by the guests i think. Everything else was superb. Had an amazing experience. Special thanks to the team of staffs for making our stay a memorable one

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elene M, General Manager at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I do appreciate you for taking the time to share your point of view regarding Rooms Hotel Kazbegi on this portal! I'll make sure to discuss all your comments with my team.

Thrilled to see you praising our staff. We truly take a tremendous pride in them and in their dedication to Rooms Hotel Kazbegi. for sure I will share your fantastic comment with them! We will be looking forward to hosting you with us again soon!