Reviews (2 010)
2 010 results
1 330
1 330
All reviews mountain view swimming pool amazing views amazing hotel great design enjoy the view design hotel stunning location huge terrace gergeti trinity church caucasus mountains tasty food georgian food wooden floors fresh air mount kazbek nice view
170 - 175 of 2 010 reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Super nice hotel for a few days with an incredible panorama. Bedrooms are not really big, but comfortable. Bathroom is ok, however, in such category of hotel, you are expecting some good products to be provided. The terrace of the hotel is really nice, view incredible and relaxing. The bar, a kind of super living room, is really nice for a good moment, and the restaurant providing good quality of plates.
The only "negative" point, is that you are not feeling welcome by all staff members... Some people were really "cold"... Also, if it is a touristic place, you are expecting some international channel on the TV, at least to get some news in English or any other language, not only Russian and Georgian !!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view on Mount Kazbeg
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Elene M, General Manager at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Kindly let me extend my belated gratitude to you for taking the time to share your valuable thoughts regarding Your Rooms Hotel Kazbegi experience with us, on this portal. So glad to see many highlights in your review.So surprised and disappointed to hear about the negative point. Surprised because our staff are usually praised for their friendliness, professionalism, courteousness and so on. you can hear this from many of our guest reviews. It could just have been an unfortunate coincidence as We do not have cold staff members as such.. In regards with your comment regarding our TV channels, there are plenty of International channels especially in the English Language on our TVs. It is a pity we have not heard from you about that on the spot. We could have checked the TV and could have corrected if there was any problem. I apologize for this minor shortcoming though!
We all hope to get a chance of hosting you with us again soon. Here is my email for your next reservation arrangements with us:gm.office@roomshotels.com

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Please improve the bath room and provide some more storage space in bedroom. A safely locker will be appreciated by the guests i think. Everything else was superb. Had an amazing experience. Special thanks to the team of staffs for making our stay a memorable one

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elene M, General Manager at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I do appreciate you for taking the time to share your point of view regarding Rooms Hotel Kazbegi on this portal! I'll make sure to discuss all your comments with my team.

Thrilled to see you praising our staff. We truly take a tremendous pride in them and in their dedication to Rooms Hotel Kazbegi. for sure I will share your fantastic comment with them! We will be looking forward to hosting you with us again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The hotel's location and the views it affords are the main reasons for staying here (make sure you get a room on the front with a mountain view), but also I love the design, decor, and cosiness. The inclusive breakfast is amazing, the staff are polite and attentive and the restaurant food is very good and very reasonably priced. We did have a couple of issues at the hotel (one of which was outside of the hotel's control but did inconvenience us), but we were satisfactorily compensated for them. Wifi works well throughout.

Room Tip: Snag a room on the front with stunning views of Mount Kazbek

Dear Valued Guest,

It is truly uplifting to read that our staff perfectly added up to your overall positive experience with us.Very glad, many aspects were to your liking!. Our food is always fresh and delicious and the pricing strategy is in line with the quality we offer.I am glad our restaurant with all its aspects has been to your liking!
I truly wish we can get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel. Here is my email for your next reservation arrangements with us: gm.office@roomshotels.com

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I am confident to recommend this place to anyone visiting Kazbegi. Amazing views and very well managed place. Excellent breakfast. Friendly and helpful personnel. Interesting and rich selection of cocktails. Amazing service and atmosphere!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elene M, General Manager at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Huge thanks for having taken the time to share your very positive review of Rooms Hotel Kazbegi with us, on this portal! Very proud to hear that you are confident to recommend our unique property to Tripadvisor community and probably y to your family and friends too. All your comments are much appreciated and shared with my team. Please, do come back and give us another chance of extending our limitless hospitality to you. Please, contact us directly should you think we can be of any assistance for your next reservation arrangements with us. here is my email: gm.office@roomshotels.com

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Location is incredibly beautiful. But then things got off to a bad start when our phone booking was made incorrectly. Check-in desk couldn't find the reservation and left us standing at reception like we were going to have to go back to Tbilisi. Eventually they found us a room but did not find any way to apologise for the unwelcoming start.

Room decor was very basic with no coffee facilities, although the Soviet-era pictures and lobby areas were very cool. Bed pillows are stuffed with small blocks of foam?

Restaurant served excellent Georgian food but below average steak. Breakfast buffet was very crowded with many kids running around.

Pool area, gym and sauna were excellent. Not sure if they make up for the otherwise expensive and basic rooms.

Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to you for having taken the time to share your valuable point of view regarding your recent experience at Rooms Hotel Kazbegi with us, on this portal! I am rather disappointed to hear regarding the inconvenience you have encountered at the check in time.
Usually our reception staff are praised for their friendly and sincere welcome and trust me, none of our team members ever wishes our valued guests to live the property with less than an excellent experience especially right after arrival. Kindly be informed that if anyone wishes to have a breakfast solitarily, we can be flexible and serve in room breakfast without an extra charge, otherwise it has to be obvious that at the hotel which is as big and popular as Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, there will be many guests enjoying their time in the common areas so this point should not be unexpected at all. In regards with the rooms, our standard rooms have minimalist design and floor to ceiling windows which have been carefully thought of to provide full panoramic scenery in front and get a dominant feeling of the nature and natural materials. The authentic interior and minimalist room designs play a vital role in creating a cozy atmosphere. Kindly be informed that our beddings meet the international bedding standard of the hotels. WE know how important the bedding is in the hotels.We could have changed your pillow if you have communicated this aspect on the spot. I do apologise for the the inconvenience you encountered at the check in. Last but not least, we have Signature categori rooms in our property which are spacious and furnished with wardrobes and furthermore, we have coffee machines with complimentary coffee capsules. detailed information regarding the room categories and features is given on our very own website.As the Vast majority of our guests share with us through various channels our property and service usually fulfill and furthermore exceed their expectations. I am disappointed we fell short in your case. But hope, we will get a chance of hosting you with us again soon. Here is my email for your next reservation arrangements:gm.office@roomshotels.com