Lowest prices for your stay
US$53
Free cancellation until 21/08/06
Expedia.comUS$53
PricelineUS$53
eDreamsUS$53
All reviews steam room amazing place seseh beach body and soul enjoy the fresh air water temple moment you arrive healthy food ocean view beautiful staff rooms are big la brisa peaceful place enjoyed my stay ecstatic dance weight loss martina
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Really terrible experience, bad service!
it was hard to communicate with the resorption, they do not care about the clients. Don’t know the prices for massages, not inform us about we can’t go to the pool, steem bath was off, please are not ready to host any clients !
We are very sad, to loose that Sunday our day off ! Strongly not recommend to go to Udara

Date of stay: March 2021
Udara Bali, General Manager at Udara Bali Yoga Detox & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2021

Dear arshanitsaa,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am disappointed to learn that we were not able to live up to your expectations. Please do let me apologise for the inconveniences you experienced. Rest assured that this is not the true Udara hospitality we strive to deliver. I am personally looking into all the mentioned issues and measures have been taken accordingly.

I hope we will have another opportunity to welcoming you again wherein your next visit will meet your expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact me to show you the true and brighter side of Udara!

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Wonderful breakfast at Udara. Warm friendly service from Kadek Daksu who took great care of us. Such a lovely place to relax and nourish by the ocean. Next stop, their spa for a sauna and ice plunge!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Udara Bali, General Manager at Udara Bali Yoga Detox & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear Big Hug M,

Thank you for lovely review. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your time with Udara. Our team will be very happy to see your review.

Please to come back soon and we do hope we will able to make your day again.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Udara Bali.

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Love everything about them. Udara is extremely an unique resort for me. It might be this is my first time experiencing stay at healing Resort. They are very close with Seseh beach and quite reachable to the small shop, restaurant or warung and etc. Nevertheless, they also have a restaurant which available for room dinning until 9pm. Foods had a great taste also many choices of the fresh and healty food. My room is extremely amazing, bed is sooo big and comfortable. I can see the sea view from my room which really pamper me a lot. The ambience definitely offer you a relaxatiton and peacefully. I really experienced different with Udara. They also offer and arrange some healty program like a Yoga classes, Detox and many more. If you just start like me, don't feel hesitate because they willing to guide us. Having said that, I so much enjoyed my time with Udara. My favorite one was the swimming pools. The design so unique. So many statue over there and there is one BIG turtle statue among the pools which really attracted me. I think this is the good spot to take the picture lol. Pools are consist of hot and cold water. Their staff explain to me, actually any special program which related with the concept of their pools. Then I believe, Udara completely the best healing resort in this area. Because they really care for every single thing to guide you to get an healty lifestyle. Despite, i didn't experience a lot in their program, i love them very much.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear maytad2505,

Thank you for your gracious feedback. We appreciate your time very much.
We are thrilled to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and Udara can fulfill your expectation.

Please come back soon to experience another classes again with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Udara Bali.

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Amazing place to relax. Beautiful, Various yoga classes are amazing, impeccable rooms with an amazing ocean view. Delicious food. Breakfast delicious. Great and always welcoming staff. Hotel common areas are beautiful.

Dear adprana06,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your Classes, Room, Food as well as the hotel Ambiance.

We do hope to welcoming you soon at our lovely property.

Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

Udara is a amazing Yoga place and the only Studio with beach view in Bali. They have a delicious Restaurant an a Spa with lot of facilities like Sauna, steam Room and. Watsu pool. The rooms are very individual styled and the staff is really friendly. It’s right at Seseh beach and in walking distance to eco beach.

Dear 637markusa,

Many thanks for your great review on this forum. We are very delighted to know that you have enjoyed your time with Udara.

Please come back soon and we are looking forward to welcoming you again at Udara.