Open today: 08:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Best in Inhambane for Scuba and Water Activities!

Greg took us out for half a day of water activities, we had an absolute blast ! Their operation is... read more

Reviewed 11 December 2022
MiguelT2152
via mobile
Even non swimmer like me had a great time!!

Reviewed 26 October 2022
Jolyn C
Singapore

All reviews well taken care gwen scuba ocean team barra trip experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2022 via mobile

Greg took us out for half a day of water activities, we had an absolute blast !

Their operation is in my opinion is by far the best in the area, totally professional and run by a very knowledgeable and dedicated team !

Do yourself a favor and check them out first before deciding on any scuba or water activity you won’t be disappointed !

Greg and Team thank you so much for the awesome memories and experience !

Date of experience: December 2022
Reviewed 26 October 2022

Great experience on the try discover scuba dive even though i am a non swimmer!! Both greg and gwen explained all the steps and procedure really well, kept us safe while we both enjoyed the underwater wildlife. We felt well taken care of, and everything just went smoothly and comfortably. Cannot recommend them enough. Thank you for the wonderful conclusion to our Moz trip!!

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 21 June 2022

Absolutely amazing destination and would recommend the diving & boat trips to anyone. Great accommodating & friendly owners & staff.

Date of experience: January 2022
Reviewed 8 June 2022

It was my 3rd time with Gwen and Greg at Aquaholics and will not be my last one. I spent 4 weeks at Barra and didn't get bored.
I'm already planing my next trip for end of 2022.

Date of experience: November 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

I’ve dived every holiday we’ve been to Barra with Aquaholics and couldn’t recommend them more! Always have the best experience and not once have I felt unsafe. Always in the best hands diving with Aquaholics!

Date of experience: March 2022