Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Eyeseeafrica organised us a superb trip in Botswana

Eyeseeafrica organised me and my wife the most wonderful honeymoon in Botswana. 3 different camps... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Rory H
Bristol, United Kingdom
Spectacular scenery, exciting adventures, warm efficient Namibians all enjoyed whilst staying in luxurious lodges.

We had the most amazing trip to Northern Namibia end of April till mid -May 2024. The scenery was... read more

Reviewed 17 May 2024
Paradise29622492075

All reviews self drive his team southern africa perfect trip garden route gorilla trekking cape town african adventure meticulous planning private game reserve their natural habitat great success table mountain took great care great service in advance next year
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2024

We had a fabulous family holiday, organised by Tertius. I was impressed with his attention to detail, finding us interesting and wonderful places to stay, but also giving us background information on each, in just the right amount of detail. He even booked our flights and hired car, which meant a completely hassle-free run-up to the holiday. As we were self-driving from lodge to lodge, the instructions came from Tertius before we set off each day (so that we could download before leaving precious wifi). He was quick to answer the most simple queries, and even checked that we had arrived at each destination. He did this via a whatsapp group he created for us for this holiday, and it worked well. There is very little - if anything - I would have changed about this special trip.

Date of experience: March 2024
TertiusJordaan, Owner at eyeseeAfrica, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2024

Dear Kate

Thank you for the wonderful review. When planning a celebration trip for someone there is always that extra little pressure to make sure that it is a memorable trip and extra special.

We really appreciate the trust that you have put in us and hopefully will again plan another African trip for you to our beautiful continent.

Reviewed 27 November 2023

I contacted Tertius at EyeSeeAfrica last minute. I told him I was coming to Namibia in a week and I wanted to explore the country for 30 days.
Within 48 hours he had put together three different itineraries. After I picked one that was perfect for me he arranged everything in a few days. 4x4, accommodation, excursions and various things to do and places to eat only a person with local knowledge could know.
Tertius made a mammoth task look easy, he found me great solutions and I had an epic adventure thanks to EyeSeeAfrica.
He was always available via phone or WhatsApp and checked in regularly with updates and things to do.
I highly recommend this company.
He also arranged hotel pick ups and airline transfers.
My trip would not have been nearly as successful without Tertius and his vast knowledge and experience in Africa. I won’t hesitate to let EyeSeeAfrica do the heavy lifting again on my next trip.

Date of experience: October 2023
TertiusJordaan, Owner at eyeseeAfrica, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2023

Dear Michael

Must say that you have really tested my skills of putting together a 30 day itinerary withing such a short time period. We did it! :) I am so happy that Namibia was all and more of what you have expected to experience. It was really an epic trip! Thank you for the wonderful review!

You said you are coming back soon and we are ready to help you plan your next African adventure :)

Reviewed 25 November 2023

We had a great time Namibia thanks to EyeSeeAfrica. Tertius (the owner) got personally involved in creating a customized itinerary for us, delivering what we asked for. All the lodges he selected and curated were incredible.

They were also very attentive to us through out our stay, monitoring our experience every day, several times a day.
Strongly recommended.

Date of experience: November 2023

Dear Herman

Thanks you very much for taking the time to write us a review. This positive feedback from someone who is an expert in the hospitality industry means a lot to us.

We hope to welcome you soon back to Africa. Panamanian citizens do not need a visa for South Africa ☺☺

Reviewed 10 November 2023

We were visiting a friend who lives in Capetown but we wanted to see other parts of South Africa and some animals during our visit. Our friend put us in contact with EyeseeAfrica . We were limited by time but from the moment we contacted EyeseeAfrica remained in contact and guided us through our options which were based on time, requirements and price. The accommdation and activities booked through Eyesee were fantastic. Even after we had everything booked and paid for they remained in contact with us to ensure everything was ok and also recommended places to stop along our route. Had we been left to our own devices I am sure we wouldn't have found the gems that were booked for us. I highly recommend visiting South Africa and for the best time use these as your agent. You won't be disappointed!!

Date of experience: November 2023

Dear Steven, Claire, Yasmin & Sam

Thank you very much for your great review. I am especially happy that Yasmin and Sam also had a great experience as the younger generation's opinions are a true reflection of an enjoyable and successful trip!

We hope to see you all soon back in Africa. I think a self drive Namibia holiday should be next ☺☺

Reviewed 7 November 2023

The trip was fantastic, the organization was impeccable both for what they suggested we visit and for how they assisted us throughout the trip. It will forever be our travel agency, very reliable and experienced.

Date of experience: October 2023