Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Eyeseeafrica organised us a superb trip in Botswana

Eyeseeafrica organised me and my wife the most wonderful honeymoon in Botswana. 3 different camps... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Rory H
Bristol, United Kingdom
Spectacular scenery, exciting adventures, warm efficient Namibians all enjoyed whilst staying in luxurious lodges.

We had the most amazing trip to Northern Namibia end of April till mid -May 2024. The scenery was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Paradise29622492075

All reviews self drive his team southern africa perfect trip garden route gorilla trekking cape town african adventure meticulous planning private game reserve their natural habitat great success table mountain took great care great service in advance next year
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2023

I contacted Tertius at EyeSeeAfrica last minute. I told him I was coming to Namibia in a week and I wanted to explore the country for 30 days.
Within 48 hours he had put together three different itineraries. After I picked one that was perfect for me he arranged everything in a few days. 4x4, accommodation, excursions and various things to do and places to eat only a person with local knowledge could know.
Tertius made a mammoth task look easy, he found me great solutions and I had an epic adventure thanks to EyeSeeAfrica.
He was always available via phone or WhatsApp and checked in regularly with updates and things to do.
I highly recommend this company.
He also arranged hotel pick ups and airline transfers.
My trip would not have been nearly as successful without Tertius and his vast knowledge and experience in Africa. I won’t hesitate to let EyeSeeAfrica do the heavy lifting again on my next trip.

Date of experience: October 2023
TertiusJordaan, Owner at eyeseeAfrica, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2023

Dear Michael

Must say that you have really tested my skills of putting together a 30 day itinerary withing such a short time period. We did it! :) I am so happy that Namibia was all and more of what you have expected to experience. It was really an epic trip! Thank you for the wonderful review!

You said you are coming back soon and we are ready to help you plan your next African adventure :)

Reviewed 25 November 2023

We had a great time Namibia thanks to EyeSeeAfrica. Tertius (the owner) got personally involved in creating a customized itinerary for us, delivering what we asked for. All the lodges he selected and curated were incredible.

They were also very attentive to us through out our stay, monitoring our experience every day, several times a day.
Strongly recommended.

Date of experience: November 2023

Dear Herman

Thanks you very much for taking the time to write us a review. This positive feedback from someone who is an expert in the hospitality industry means a lot to us.

We hope to welcome you soon back to Africa. Panamanian citizens do not need a visa for South Africa ☺☺

Reviewed 10 November 2023

We were visiting a friend who lives in Capetown but we wanted to see other parts of South Africa and some animals during our visit. Our friend put us in contact with EyeseeAfrica . We were limited by time but from the moment we contacted EyeseeAfrica remained in contact and guided us through our options which were based on time, requirements and price. The accommdation and activities booked through Eyesee were fantastic. Even after we had everything booked and paid for they remained in contact with us to ensure everything was ok and also recommended places to stop along our route. Had we been left to our own devices I am sure we wouldn't have found the gems that were booked for us. I highly recommend visiting South Africa and for the best time use these as your agent. You won't be disappointed!!

Date of experience: November 2023

Dear Steven, Claire, Yasmin & Sam

Thank you very much for your great review. I am especially happy that Yasmin and Sam also had a great experience as the younger generation's opinions are a true reflection of an enjoyable and successful trip!

We hope to see you all soon back in Africa. I think a self drive Namibia holiday should be next ☺☺

Reviewed 7 November 2023

The trip was fantastic, the organization was impeccable both for what they suggested we visit and for how they assisted us throughout the trip. It will forever be our travel agency, very reliable and experienced.

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 11 October 2023

From start to finish the whole trip went like clockwork - Tertius gave us an outstanding trip to Botswana and Victoria Falls - from the amazing lodges to the always on-time flights between lodges This is the second time we have used EyeSee Africa - the last time was for Namibia and I can honestly say that they were the best 2 holidays I ever had - thanks to Tertius

Date of experience: September 2023
TertiusJordaan, Owner at eyeseeAfrica, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2023

Dear Bob & Edward

Thank you for your wonderful review. As with the previous trip it was again such a pleasure to plan this adventure with you.
We do have a great love for Africa and it makes us feel so good to hear that these trips were your best! Africa has still many more countries and incredible places to visit so hopefully see you back soon. :).

Thank you also for posting the beautiful photos of your trip. It really looks incredible.