“Luxurious relaxing and picturesque”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

slzamim
Perth, Australia
“Luxurious relaxing and picturesque”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My stay at Conach House was everything I look for in accommodation
My room was warm spacious and luxurious with a large very 'hollywood' bathroom.
Set in lush gardens and with picturesque views of Lake Karapiro, the place was very tranquil and private
A great bed with crisp white sheets and my bed was kindly made each day!!!!
Lovely breakfasts with homemade fruit salad cereals yogurt toast and even home made cookies
Every thoughtful convenience was provided.
Great hosts . A lovely family who made me feel very welcome.
I was travelling from Australia for the Trans-Tasman rowing regatta. Truely convenient to be staying right across the road from where this was being held.
Great walking trails for stunning walks around the area.
Only 5 min drive to Cambridge town centre
So glad I had the opportunity to stay at Conach House.
Thank you so much Liz Vaughn Finn and all the family
Sheryn x

Management Response
2 Sep 2017
Thanks Sheryn. It was our pleasure hosting you and we are glad to have helped make your time in New Zealand so enjoyable.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing