Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Destinia.com
US$310
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/09/21
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$356
PricelineUS$353
All reviews beautiful hotel cypress trees tuscan hills magical place attention to detail wonderful stay yogurt tuscany grounds setting terrace villa history di charm jack tranquility
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2019

I loved this hotel. The staff from booking the room until the moment I left were friendly, responsive, professional and kind. I enjoyed every moment I was there. The grounds are absolutely stunning. The rooms are very nicely appointed and roomy. The restaurant is excellent and the staff there was exceptional. Because it's outside of the town of Cortona, we found that we were at the restaurant more than normal. We had drinks there and dinner. The breakfasts are also wonderful and the outside seating is idyllic. You can also take nice walks from the hotel which was a bonus for me. I often don't go back somewhere but this might be an exception!

1  Thank sfgaltraveler
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

The staff at Villa di Piazzano are exceptional. The location is beautiful. The food was delicious. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel so welcome. Our bedrooms were outside in the adjacent buildings, very comfortable and I can’t stress enough how wonderful the staff were. If I’m honest, I would like to keep this place a secret!! You won’t be disappointed, great location to explore Tuscany, you definitely need a car. If I could make one suggestion , it would be to create a room for massage/beauty treatments. As it’s not as relaxing having a massage in your bedroom. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Bouvardi
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

Amazing place. Unfortunately I wasn’t staying there but had a wonderful meal one evening. Very rustic and just screams Italy when you are there. Staff are friendly and just add even more to the enjoyable experience. Food was amazing and plenty of it! Will definitely be going back and hopefully stay a night this time!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

Great location, service, wine&food. Girls from reception desk are very helpfull with organisation for restaurants, wineries, local products. If you want to explore Toscana this is perfect quit place to start a day and come back in the evening. Small luxury hotel in every way.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2019

We stayed at Villa di Piazzano in August 2019 for 5 nights. The hotel is beyond magnificent and set in the most beautiful grounds. Attention to detail is astounding. The staff are beyond helpful and made the trip unforgettable for us. Lorella especially assisted in arranging a vineyard tour where I was able to propose to my girlfriend. She arranged everything and will never forget the efforts Lorella and the rest of the team went to in order to ensure we had the most perfect time in Cortona.

The rooms of which I saw a few are all special in their own individual way.

The ONLY downside in my opinion is the lack of variety at the restaurant for lunch/dinner. Essentially the same menu. Sometimes it is nice to have more simple food (especially during the day) as the dishes are somewhat elaborate. This is not a criticism but merely and observation.

Cortona itself is extremely close with tonnes of restaurants anyway!

Thanks again to all at Villa Di Piazzano - we will be returning!

Date of stay: August 2019