Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$125
eDreamsUS$125
TravelocityUS$125
All reviews costa rica golden palms playa panama rental car breakfast was included nice room won t out of the way hotel is situated staff was very friendly beach taxi grounds waves towns guide birds
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

I was very happy with our spacious room, looking out onto the garden. The beach location was great. Staff was friendly and helpful. The manager arranged a wonderful riverboat tour for us through Mardigi Tours. Our guide, Cristian, exceeded our expectations, with a deep knowledge of Costa Rica. We saw so many animals and birds on the tour, and afterwards a fantastic lunch at Delila's restaurant. We had a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel’s service is great. The people servicing are always willing to help. Very friendly environment and we never faced the wrong attitude. It is located right into the beach which is amazing. The reason for the rating is the fact that the owners need to invest in some key amenities. Examples: hot water not working, some lights not working, not a lot in menu nor did they have everything in the menu. Breakfast too limited: if you ask for something different it was not possible. No activities at the hotel compared to other hotels in the area. Not enough silverware. In the rooms if you have kids room was limited in space. From my view they lack people for the season, they seemed to be working long shifts.

All these are fixable, and it seems they have the right people ( might need a manager) but for the price expected more.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pabloignaciob2018
Reviewed 30 December 2019

The suites were very nice clean and roomy. Pool was a good size and nicely kept. The area is not far from playa Hermosa and is right on Playa Panama which was warm and calm waters. The only issue I had was with the lack of selection and quantity of food for the buffet breakfast which was included in the price. It took forever to get refills of the buffet items ordered as if they were rationing food. And the selection was very very limited!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 29 December 2019

Despite being in a beautiful quiet location, the property has not been well maintained and things are starting to break. Within the first few hours we were locked out of our room and had to change rooms - as the staff had to crawl thru the bathroom window to open the door. The hot water has been erratic- and we’ve come to believe that the shower fixtures have given out. Retuned from diving today at 4pm and they were just cleaning our room and left us without towels. The food is mediocre, at best. I can not in good conscious recommend and would definitely not return.

Room tip: Stay Away!
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rbt021
Reviewed 28 November 2019

booked to be close to airport for our last stay in Costa Rica. Location was good. Hotel was deserted only seeing about 6 guests total. Staff was great, and we had dinner which was good. Our server was great and loaded us up with beer for the night as bar closed at 9pm. Room was a little dated, but was clean and comfortable.
Went to the beach in the morning (good access), I was stung by a sting ray (learn about the sting ray shuffle before swimming in sandy beaches) and was quite panicked. The woman at front desk was great, and called doctor for me, and brought me hot water and washed the sting for a good 30 mins. I was in such blinding pain I didn't say thank you before leaving.
I don't know if I would have been bored if I had stayed longer at this hotel, but staff was pleasant and beds were comfortable.

Room tip: I would get a beachside if I were to go back
Date of stay: November 2019