“profund knowledge in short time”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Patnem Beach Goa. Offers Residential Yoga  teacher course.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Steffi H
“profund knowledge in short time”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

As a yoga student with 6 years experience, am very happy to have completed my 200 hrs YTT with Shiva Shakti Yoga. The traineeship integrates profund basic knowledge of the science of Yoga. Even in a short length of time the student experiences inspiration for life.

However, since this course also addresses beginners, you should be aware that It takes a lot of work and learning afterwards to be able to teach responsibly.

Also, you should be aware of, that there are major differences between the "western" style to teach yoga and the "indian" style. However, in my opinion the yoga you will learn at shiva shakti is how it was originally meant. What you will learn there is A GREAT BASE for what ever you make out of it.

Very recommendable place, great communication and open ears.

Thank you!

5 Jun 2017
Thank You Steffi!
Alana K
“Traditional yoga taught with love and care”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

If you choose to receive your teacher training with ShivaShakti you not only gain the skills you need to start your journey as a yoga teacher (they get you up and teaching by day 2) but you will grow spiritually and emotionally through the love and support of your peers, teachers and organisers. There are plenty of reviews on here about the superb quality of teaching, the tasty food, the intense schedule and the, lets say, basic accommodation, but my message to any potential student is that Shiva Shakti creates the perfect environment for personal transformation.

And if I could give any potential yoga teacher trainee any advise it would be... don't over think, listen to your gut, there are no mistakes on your journey of self-discovery

28 Apr 2017
Thanks Alana to be a part of Shiva Shakti Yoga Family. Hope to see you again.

Love & Peace
Mayur
francine...
London, United Kingdom
“Great course, great teachers, great location”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I did my Yoga teacher training last month and it was a wonderful experience. Yes, do not expect hot water, fluffy beds and 5 star meals, but if you are adventurous, keen to learn, and in the spirit of yoga this may very well be your place. Beach and town nearby, private rooms (no shared dorm, this was very important to me), inspirational teachers and lovely staff. I am truly happy I chose Shiva Shakti school. A lovely experience overall and the course cost was certainly well below standard European prices.
ENJOY☺

18 Apr 2017
"Namaste, Thank you for taking the time to review. I am very pleased to hear that Shiva Shakti Yoga team made your TTc pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon."
Yogirosi
“Eternal Bliss”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Shivashakti has everything you need in order to complete 200ttc with comfort, relaxation and time management.
The kitchen staffs are amazing. They are very friendly and caring and amazing cooks.
The hut may not meet western expectations but western people needs to meet the eastern way...there is gift in simplicity and its an honour to get back to basics and appreciate simplicity. I loved my hut eventhough I have no hot water, i had monkeys to entertain me every morning .
I love the work of the admin and our hosts Amit and Mayur. They are super friendly and accommodating and very much go out their way to make sure you are happy and relaxed.
Lasts but not the leasts. I fully connected with both my teachers.
JYOTI is amazing woman and knows her work inside and out. She's only new to teaching but I know give her another year, she will definitely captured many hearts of students. She has already captured mind.
Manish Goyal i cannot find words to speak highly enough of your gifts. You were not only yogi master to me...you were the light that lead me home to self realisation. I thank you so much for your authenticity, purity, and passion to the teaching of Lord Shiva. I know many more will be awakened through you and i am blessed to know that I had the privilege to be one of them.
Namaste
Rosanna

Jez89
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Wholly uplifting experience”
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

The 200hr yoga teacher training course in Agonda exceed expectations. We were all welcomed by the loving and caring family who live on site, and provided us with great food and many laughs each day. The management team were highly organised and efficient at making sure we were all able to arrive with out hassle and were catered for. They took time to open their hearts and to get to know people personally. The level of teaching was extremely high, delivered with passion and sense of personal experince. It was clear they have a deep love for their practices and through this it enables them to teach in a way which allows for you learn with a full understanding. Our group became family with each other and the teachers through out the course. We shared a lot of laughs, a few tears, some ecstatic moments and some exhausted. The love and caring shown by the teachers and the staff to our well being was second to none. The course was intense due to its limited number of days, so prep yourself for a time of focused learning instead of a relaxed holiday. Accommodation was a simple hut with plenty of room, en suite and the best matteress I had the pleasure of resting on during my time in India. With beautifull Agonda beach a short walk away it is the perfect place to rest and digest after all the intense productive leaning. If your looking to learn to teach or deepen your own yoga practice and understanding, I highly recommend Shia Shakti and their team! Much love and gratitude!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
7 Jul 2016
Namaste Jez,

Aap Kaise Ho?

Thank you for your review and for choosing Shiva Shakti Yoga School for 200 Hr. Yoga TTc in Goa. I'm happy that you enjoyed your time and we are able to fulfill your expectations. We are looking forward to having you again as a part of Shiva Shakti Yoga Family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing