Hotel More
Hotel Cas Ferrer Nou Hotelet(Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$86
US$78
  • Free Internet
Apartamentos Palm Garden(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Pool
Hotel Apartamentos Ivory Playa(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
Can Tem(Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$161
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$87
  • Pool
Eix Alcudia Hotel - Adults Only(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$71
  • Restaurant
BQ Delfin Azul Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$90
Travelocity
  • Pool
PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa(Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$207
Travelocity
BelleVue Lagomonte(Port d'Alcudia)
US$114
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrelaxing holidaysea viewrum barfrench hotelminute walklovely hotelalcudia townquiet locationtom jonesbar stafftaxi rideport d'alcudiahalf boardbar pricesfamily run hotelrooms are cleaned every daywalls are very thin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I visted this hotel for a week with my family few months back, been meaning to write a review and about my experience for some time. Well what can I say the only few things that was nice about the hoilday was the view, and the matress which I suppose made up for all the constant noise. The hotel it's self is in a really really nice spot with some wonderful stunning views of moutains, beach and sea although the beach its self was slightly smelly (that can't be helped) and a lovely little town(the old town) 15 min walk up the road full of little shops and sight seeing all lovely cant fault. But I do think the hotel is a hit and miss thing, They have two pools, an adult only and a mixed pool out front that requires you to cross a road to get too, the pool is fair too small but I guess the beach being next door kind of helps. The hotel bar was pleasent staff generally very nice, lot of the food was bland , and or under cooked, most mornings the sausages where under cooked which is dangerious. The only small shop near the hotel is expsensive but a blessing and in the long run cheaper than buying your drinks at the hotel. They have one bar called thr Red rum 5 mins away which is lovely. The room I had wasnt what I call a clean accommodation , came complete with what looked like an over used stained bath tub and only changed our bedding once the whole holiday. I found the hotel room walls way too thin to the point your sat wondering whats the point in them it might as well be open planned and If your in the right room you can hear a generator ALL night and can experance the whole chef team clangging on top of any noise below all while envying the hotel next doors entertainment from your room. I didnt witness any extra hoilday activites on the adult only sun lounge roof as mentioned in one of the other reviews luckly but I did have a lovely view from my room balcony of the montains etc. My families room wasnt much better they did have slightly quiter rooms but what I can only discribe as doors for matresses and the view from the balcony was pretty much a court yard and chairs nothing that spectacular. I was also very lucky to have a family with a small child and screaming baby not much older than 5 weeks old next to me so as you can tell I had a truely relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: I suggest you take good quailty ear plugs or ear defenders
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Twilightsparkleuk
ENCUESTA1, Propietario at Hotel More, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

HI
Good moorning
,sorry that we didn¨t reach yours expectations ,but some things like the change linnen if the maid hasn¨t done tell in the reception and they will do(we change twice per weeks);drinks we have first label,and that has a Price;we need engines for the work of the hotel and if taht distrub you,ask to change the room
your sincerely
juana

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Location-quite isolated, not much around. Hiring a car would be beneficial. On the positive it is quiet and peaceful. Pretty surroundings, good pool area, beach is not very clean and rocky. Would travel to a better beach.
Rooms-clean and tidy, free air cond, beds not very comfy (but then we are fussy with beds). Spacious enough.
Food-very tasty, good variety, themed evenings. Tasty deserts and fruit. Did not like the ice cream at all. Drink you have to pay for separately as hotel does not do all inclusive. But drinks that were bought were very good.
Staff are very friendly, entertainment was not bad. There was 10 of us staying and we made a lot of fuss and noise but never had any problems! All in all good stay! Thank you!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Beatoske

hi
Good moorning,first of all we wish to all of you the best for 2018
Thanks for coming to stay with us and enjoy the stay
Hope to see you sometimes in the future
juana

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Myself and my partner booked a weeks holiday to Hotel More in September 2017. Hotel itself is very easy on the eye. Great panoramic views all around the hotel. Rooms were basic but clean. At night and early in the morning the rooms can get very noisy as the walls are extremely thin! We could hear a basic conversation with a couple next door to us. There was alot of banging and what sounded like constant re-arranging of room furniture around 6am every morning. Also hotel staff shouting down the hall at one another. You also had the option to pay extra at reception for a room upgrade. Location was beautiful but you were a little bit away from all the goings on. (It is a lovely walk though) As a young couple we found was a little too quiet. Not complaining as it was also very peaceful and relaxing. There is only 1 pub in that area to choose from called The Red Rum. We went a few times but was very quiet. Food and people lovely though. We were half board on our stay. They had a different selection each night to choose from which was fine for us. We just ended up drinking at the hotel most nights and were quite happy. The bar staff are very friendly Especially Manuel. Very very lovely man. Told us alot about the history of the area and parts of Majorca to visit off the map. Now to the part that that left us with a downer to our holiday. Upon leaving, we had left our bags in the room a little longer than was supposed to for check out as we lost track of the time. We understood that it could have caused a hold up in remaking the room for other guests coming into the hotel as i have worked in that industry for a few years myself. We apologised and never complained to pay an fee of 25 euro for delaying. The reception staff were not happy with us at all. We received a cold reception from the first woman behind the counter and she explained the situation but very sternly..like the way my parents used to speak to me when i was a child after doing something bold. Then another lady came from the room behind the counter and joined her and yet the other lady that was on the phone at the time stopped mid call and started joining in as well! To add to the humiliation there was other guests in the lobby area overhearing and watching. I have to say due to that we dont think we will be returning to this hotel. Purely because of the reception staff. As i work with the public 24/7 one thing is very important...customer service is key.

Room Tip: You have the option at reception to upgrade your room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank keelymelville16
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We visited here for the second time in October 2017 with our 2 daughters aged 7 and 1. First of all, the hotel was exactly as we remembered. Lovely location, clean, nice food, friendly staff - absolutely no complaints whatsoever in that department.

However, I found some of the guests to be very rude in regards to the children. Yes it is a quiet hotel. But this is what we wanted- a quiet getaway at the end of a hectic year for some quality family time. I just found to be made to feel unwelcome. The children aren't badly behaved and we were out of the hotel 90% of the time apart from mealtimes so didn't cause a fuss. It's such a shame that these few people caused such a negative atmosphere for such an amazing hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank williams1710
ENCUESTA1, Propietario at Hotel More, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Hi
was a pleasure to have you as so many guest,and also the child
The behavior of this is out of us.,but hope this din¨t spoilt your time
See you perhaps again
Juana cRespi

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We booked the last week of the hotel's season, So this maybe the last review of 2017.

The hotel is on a headland, a stone's throw from a nice shallow sandy bay, which is great for swimming/paddling. It's a very quiet area, so if you want shops and nightlife this is not the place for you. It was perfect for us as we wanted a week of unwinding with sun. Our room was on the far side of the hotel, third flour.The balcony had a sea view of the bay. Both the room and bathroom were spotless and were cleaned daily (except Sunday.) All the staff were fantastic - very helpful. Couldn't fault cleanliness throughout hotel. Facilities were all good with plenty of sunbeds. We had half board and no complaints about meals whatsoever. They were varied and delicious, staff constantly on hand. We walked to Alcudia old town in roughly 10 mins, without rushing. (We took a taxi back which was 4 euros and took 4 minutes)

Small niggles:
Hire of kettle, towels or safe each 3 euors per day. We don't mind paying a small charge but felt this could have been a bit less. Tip: The shop nearby sells beach towels for 10 Euros. Bar prices were also a bit high we thought.

However, none of the above detracted greatly from out enjoyment and overall we really enjoyed our holiday. We would recommend to others looking for a relaxing time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lynneRotherham

Hi
Good moorning
Thanks for coming with us and hope to see you in the future
Juana Crespi