“Great, reliable service”

AT Mallorca Transfers
Ranked #1 of 3 Transportation in Alcudia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: AT Mallorca Transfers provide high class low cost transfers between Alcudia to Palma Airport. Pre book now without paying anything and enjoy a great airport transfer service.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently used this transfer service from Palma airport to our resort in Palma Nova.
I only made the booking on the morning of our scheduled of our arrival. Booking was confirmed immediately with great communication at all times via text and email. Drivers number was provided which is a great idea. I felt very reassured that the service would be reliable which is very important for airport runs.
The drivers were polite and on time, infant seats were provided as requested and were clean and fit for purpose and the vehicles were comfortable. Price was also very reasonable,
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service and will use again in future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dear Raquel, I am happy to report back to you regarding the service I received from your company during my transfer and pick-up from the Airport to my Hotel in Palma. The vehicle was clean and tidy and the driver was punctual, polite and very helpful at all times and was a credit to your company. My exit from the airport took over 30 minutes due to passport control and baggage collection delays, however your driver was very understanding and courteous during our drive. He could not have been more helpful during our transfers and his manner was exceptional each time we met.
May I also raise the way in which you have communicated the collection process as the instructions were very clear, response times between emails timely and the continuous updates [SMS] regarding our return journey pick up was not only reassuring but very professional. I thought that the cost of the transfer [pay at the end of each journey] was very reasonable and in most instances were far cheaper than your competitors.
Finally, to compare your service with other transfer services I have used throughout my travels, I would congratulate you on the effective, efficient service that you provide and would rate you a the best company I have used in the last 45 years of travelling the world.
Many thanks.
Regards
Mr J Holland

Reviewed 16 September 2017

This is the most service oriented taxi service I've seen anywhere in the world. I booked the taxi late night through the website form (they show the price of the trip in advance) and in 5 minutes I had all confirmations in my email. The driver was on time, was very helpful and smiling. The only thing the driver couldn't help me with was paying with bitcoins :) And the trip price was 25% better then on my previous trip.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We had a great experience with our transfer.
Our driver was early, but there was no pressure for us to rush. She was welcoming and helped with our bags. The journey was quick and comfortable. The vehicle was well driven and very clean.
We couldn’t fault our trip, and would use you again/recommend the service to others.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I have just returned from holiday in Alcudia - I booked Mallorca transfers for our airport taxi and I am so pleased that I did. We booked a return transfer and the lady driver who did both runs was extremely helpful, punctual and polite.
We booked a car as we are a family of 4, however we h ad a very clean and spacious mini bus which was perfect after being cramped on a plane!
I booked children car seats and they provided age appropriate ones - a booster for my 7 year old and a forward facing britax for my 2 year old something i was particularly please with as we had an hours drive ahead of us.
Thank you very much I would definitely use for any future trips!!!!