“Airport Transfer”

AT Mallorca Transfers
Ranked #1 of 3 Transportation in Alcudia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: AT Mallorca Transfers provide high class low cost transfers between Alcudia to Palma Airport. Pre book now without paying anything and enjoy a great airport transfer service.
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I have just returned from holiday in Alcudia - I booked Mallorca transfers for our airport taxi and I am so pleased that I did. We booked a return transfer and the lady driver who did both runs was extremely helpful, punctual and polite.
We booked a car as we are a family of 4, however we h ad a very clean and spacious mini bus which was perfect after being cramped on a plane!
I booked children car seats and they provided age appropriate ones - a booster for my 7 year old and a forward facing britax for my 2 year old something i was particularly please with as we had an hours drive ahead of us.
Thank you very much I would definitely use for any future trips!!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Can I say how happy I was with the whole service, the confirmation txt's and emails from solhop were great and very reassuring. On our way out the driver was waiting at the airport even when we arrived an hour late due to a delayed flight and the pick up from our hotel arrived nice and early and on both occasions the drivers were polite and friendly. The vehicles on both trips where in good condition and drove safely and on the way back a very nice mini bus turned up. I would defiantly use solhop again and recommend it to any one.thanks, David

Reviewed 9 August 2017

we arrived late and our driver was waiting for us , he was very courteous and helped with the luggage .
the vehicle was lovely and clean and the return trip was equally as good ,,, We would highly recommend this service and happy to use it again

1  Thank dhowe2017