Sundown Manor(Fresnaye)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Maartens Guesthouse(Fresnaye)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Grande Kloof Boutique Hotel(Fresnaye)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$51
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Ashby Manor(Fresnaye)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$50
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$151
US$113
Q in Fresnaye(Fresnaye)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsher husbandhome from homesea pointcape townguest houseperfect stayan ideal locationsecond hometaking careevery morningcamps bayspent nightsa real treatrooms are spaciousfresh fruithop on hop off bus stopmaking us feel
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Everything was perfect
Location is ultimate
House and rooms are spacious
Service and breakfast are just perfect
Our hosts Rhonda and Tony were the nicest people , always keen to kelp you when needed
Perfect stay in beautiful CPT we will be back at Rhonda’s !!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nicolasX3750KY
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Rhonda’s Manor is a really an outstanding guesthouse with a great atmosphere where Rhonda is taking care of individual wishes of every guest. We felt welcome from the first moment and enjoyed an fabulous breakfast every morning. We‘ll come back!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 64alexanderj
Rhonda O, Owner at Rhonda's Manor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

So so happy to that you had a wonderful stay at Rhonda's Manor! And even more happy to know that you will be back! Thank you!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Charming hostess gives a lot of valued advices to visit the area. Beautiful decoration and house.
Property ideally located in a quiet area but not far from animation.
Quality breakfast but needs more variety
Nice shower. Shame the pool was not operating due water shortage (drought)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 313jeanchristophe
Rhonda O, Owner at Rhonda's Manor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for your beautiful review! We are praying for rain in our amazing city of Cape Town!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Being in the hotel business in Göreme, Turkey,my standards are really high. I cant thank Rhonda and her staff enough. They were gracious hosts. Any time I had a question they were more than happy to take care of it. They were extremely accommodating. The room was clean and cozy. It was an ideal location and in a very safe neighborhood. They treated me how I would treat my guests. I hope to return to Cape Town in the future and I don't need to stay any where else. I found my home away from home.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank caveman194
Rhonda O, Owner at Rhonda's Manor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you so much, this is wonderful to know and I really hope that I will get to Goreme for a vacation!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I'm so glad we found Rhonda,Tony & “the team” ! The house, the energy and location is wonderful. Everything perfectly designed for your comfort. Their hospitality and the way they treat their guests is just great. I warmly recommend this place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marjan N
Rhonda O, Owner at Rhonda's Manor Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, so happy you enjoyed your stay!