All reviews rock salt day bed grand ocean view room cosmo restaurant reflections bar turn down service pastry chef cold room happy hour pillow menu beach butler cold meats large terrace charcuterie beautiful hotel chef dan paddle boards
Reviewed 3 September 2016

I stayed at The Nai Harn for a night on a whim, and I’m so glad I did!

The service was excellent across-the-board. I had booked my room online literally 45 minutes before I arrived, and the check-in staff could not have been more accommodating, and they even kindly upgraded me to a room with a nicer view!

The room itself was spacious and comfortable. But oh, the view! My favorite spot was the private terrace overlooking the beach, the bay, and the cape. I was looking for somewhere quiet to get some writing done, and the canopied daybed on the terrace was the perfect place for me to sip some tea, relax, and let the words flow.

It was a fabulous experience, and I would love to return for a longer stay someday!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank jennycjiang
Frank G, General Manager at The Nai Harn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Dear jennycjiang,
wow - this must have been the shortest reservation lead-time we ever had. I am glad that the team looked after you so well and hope to welcoming you again some time soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We had a wonderful stay at the Nai Harn. The staff was very helpfull and very friendly. Everything about the hotel was very good. We would definitely like to go back in the near future. The only thing that we would like to change is the cocktails they serve in the hotel. It tasted more like sweet lemonade. We need more alcohol in the cocktail please:)

Room tip: We stayed in one of the suites, and everything about it was perfect!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
1  Thank derrickw266

Dear derrickw266,
I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you like to stay with us again. When you come again, we shall ensure to pour double shots in your drinks :-)
Cin Cin

Reviewed 30 August 2016

a hotel with class that takes care of your every need. location is excellent, facilities at the hotel ...hmmmm....awesome, rooms and view....wow. this is a place everyone needs to experience. everything was perfect.

Room tip: rooms on higher floors have great views
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Sola O

Dear Sola O,
thank you for your kind words and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to be able to welcoming you again in the not too distant future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I know it's easy to focus on the large things at hand, but the Nai Harn was able to bind the experience from great to excellent by placing emphasis on the small things which gives this hotel 5 stars. From a polite smile, to unlimited water, to a small yummy cake every evening; we were so sad to leave this haven. You are treated as an individual and that's the special touch of this hotel.

The Nai Harn is located steps away from Nai Harn beach. It has a restaurant called Cosmo which served a fresh breakfast every morning with all sorts of varied dishes, and a table service restaurant atmosphere for lunch / dinner with an international menu. There is a pool with chairs and beanBags that majorly face away to the beautiful sea. The pool also has features of its own. There are also 2 bars , one at Cosmo and another at
Reflections.

Check in/check out:
We were greeted with cool towels and welcome drinks. It was a swift experience and they couldn't do more to make it more
Smooth. On check out we had forgot a few
Items and these were sent down. These
Items were also sentimental and it would have been awful if we were not reminded. Front desk is brilliant and swift at literally anything- any issues, call them!

Room:
The room was large, spacious,
Comfortable with a great fresh but soothing scent. The facilities were clean, maintained, and well prepared. There was a shower and a bathtub. The tv had great channels too :) the day bed on the balcony is also an awesome feature which we sadly didn't use much. The room is also stocked with water +++, tea, coffee, and delicious evening treats :) The towels were changed daily and toiletries were provided as required.

Breakfast:
An amazing 5* restaurant experience where you are served a coffee/ tea. They have a station for fresh eggs and other fried foodstuff. They also have a cold room with everything you could imagine. They serve a variety of fresh pastries,
Bread, and green juice :) there is something for everyone! Cosmo is also spacious and overlooks the beach and sea with an inside/outside atmosphere.

Beach:
The beach is clean with lovely clear sand and sea. The waves where high but the beach is a definite must do as its not overly packed but remains beautiful.

Pool:
The pool was a nice calm atmosphere. The deck chairs face away from the pool with only a few facing towards. It was 1.2m at
Depth and was a beautiful way to relax even in the rainstorms. There were towels readily available, and here is where you collect a beach towel too.

Valet:
The valet service was excellent. We were readily greeted by staff members ready to move our vehicle. We did have a bit of a hiccup with we first arrived as we drove
Our car to the car park. Don't do the same mistake as us; drive to the front and they park it for you!

Room service:
We were not provided with a folder of information for the room until we were 4/5 days in. So due to this we did not know about quite a few things- including the pillow menu! Thankfully by this point I got use to the pillows provided. Most will find the ones provided comfortable as they were huge, I just prefer a more firm type.
We also ordered room service a few times but not having a menu was quite troublesome as it was also in the folder! They were prompt and keen to do the best they could upon ordering. The food was also delicious and had that homemade touch.

Overall the Nai Harn is a fantastic hotel with facilities to soothe your senses at every angle. There was also a spa, and they provided yoga sessions in the morning, as well as mountain bikes! It is definitely great for somewhere to relax and Unwind. There were also young children here and they were not a bother at all so I will definitely be returning with my young two. Thank you Nai Harn for a special and memorable experience !

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank TatianaB592

Dear Tatiana B,
thank you ever so much for your amazingly comprehensive review on this forum. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and can only say: Do come again.
Warmest regards

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I have just returned to Rocksalt restaurant in the nai harn hotel. I Came with friends.This place is right on the shore next to the beautiful nai harn beach. My friends and I had cocktails on the loungers at the front of the restaurant which were great! We sat down for dinner and was given some lovely dips and bread before we chose our food. I had the fish ceviche which is a signature of this restaurant and it was stunning! My friend had the rocksalt platter which was nice also. Then we got a seafood meze selection to share with was great. All the fish was very fresh and was a nice mix. We shared a chocolate brownie as we were full. It was divine! Chef Dan came over to make sure everything was good and we talked about Michelin stared food the 2 chefs here are trained in! We can see this here, the food is wow! The food of this quality is very well priced. Only one bad point is its far to park your car at the carpark. Cant wait to come back to try more!

Room tip: try the bakery products, they are the best! always freshly baked!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Rina M,
thank you for writing about your recent meal at Rock Salt. I am delighted that you liked it so much and that Dan was a good host. Our Front Office at the resort actually offers Valet Parking Services, so next time you visit us, simply drive to the reception and give the key to your car to one of our bellmen and he will park the car for you.
Best regards