Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I spent two nights at Banana Leaf in the dorm room, which I had all to myself. The staff are amazing, very polite and helpful and the food is fantastic.
Banana Leaf is very new and has a great swimming pool with 3m deep end, the garden is beautiful and is watered with recycled waste water from the hostel.
The manager told me about the conservation efforts in the area which was great to learn about. They can book your trip to Menjangan island to make it easy.
I loved it here and really recommend Banana Leaf!

Trip type: Travelled solo
mandalikasari m, Owner at Banana Leaf Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you David for the glowing review! We are very happy that you liked our Dorm - next time maybe you would like to stay in one of our Bungalows....?
Hope to see you again - good luck in your travels!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Just popped in for some food and dinner and so surprised, should have stayed here! Food was amazing, cocktails also great.
Staff were so inviting even offering us a dip in their pool on the hot day!
Price wise/quality compared to the surrounding area was unbeatable in our stay in north west Bali.

Date of stay: July 2017
mandalikasari m, Owner at Banana Leaf Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

SO nice - yes, shame you didnt stay with us! We hope your holiday was fantastic...
M x

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Most amazing and friendly hosts around Menjangan, the cheapest prices in the area for food and drinks (also fantastic and extensive menu) beautiful pool, close to the beach (ask the host about the nature conservation) and most of all ECO FRIENDLY!

Would definitely recommend checking this place out!

Date of stay: July 2017

Thanks so much for the review - it was lovely having you here - we hope you will come again, it would be a pleasure....

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I went here in a group, stayed at Dormitory room, the furnitures still new and good arrangement of several shower rooms and toilets.

First stepped into this hostel makes me feels like home. The couple of owner are so kind-hearted and cheerful. So loved being here and sure I will give a highly recommended!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
mandalikasari m, husband at Banana Leaf Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thans so much for the review - a pleasure to have you here, do come again! We had fun having you here.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Nice hostel with facility like hotel, and so clean. The staff very helpfull and friendly.
I check in there with my 11 friends and we rent bunkbed type room. We in one room and feel like summer camp, fun escape

The owner nice to us, thanks Mr from britain(forgot his name)

Very recommended

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
mandalikasari m, Owner at Banana Leaf Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Hello - we were so happy to have you here! I am the owner (Manda) but yes, my husband (Guy) is very welcoming to guests - he loves meeting new people!
So do we all of course - t was great to have a nice group having a holiday with us.
See you again!