Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Free cancellation until 21/09/25
Booking.comUS$110
PricelineUS$116
eDreamsUS$110
All reviews infinity pool national park beach club fish white sand beach quiet vacation shower curtain overlooking the ocean dive center our honeymoon beautiful place comfy bed open air beach camp gluten free amazing property tent
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2020 via mobile

Such a beautiful place. Nice ambiance. Nice view. Nice food but the menu choices are less varied. Great staffs, and very helpful. Clean room. Our private pool cleaned daily. Will come back here asap! Thank you menjangan dynasty ♥️

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
I Kadek Susastrawan, General Manager at Menjangan Dynasty Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Dear Mrs. Ananda Dara,

Thank you for staying - Glamping with us and appreciate all your positive feedback towards resort's facilities and services.

Your comment about “nice food but the menu choices are less varied “ has been gratefully received and discussed amongst our management team and your input has really helped us in reviewing our standards and making some adjustments to ensure that the Resort can establish itself as one of the top locations to stay in North Bali.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

Pros:
You get what you paid
Nice hotel with many instagrammable photo spot
Housekeeping and service is marvelous
Fantastic view and location
Access to hotel is fantastic (compared to any other big top hotels) We love how the flower and the bamboo alley welcome us
Breakfast is fantastic – I love their French toast
Water filter on every 50m

Cons:
Activities from hotel is too expensive (be it snorkelling or national park)
Beach is so full of corals
NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY --- I think this is one big point because they rent paddleboard and other activities but no lifeguard as the shallow beach is just 3m from the sand and then its deep sea.
Restaurant is to dim for dinner. We had to use torchlight to see what are we scooping to ourself
Hot water on the filter is never working on all filter
The shower curtain material is from cloth so when you shower, its constantly sticking to your body, should change the material to PVC
When shower, water tend to drip out to the floor which is dangerous as its slippery
The floor itself is already slippery even when it is dry
Not a place for small children because parents will have hard time showering the kids and also to wash after toilet for their kids

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank vionatasha

Dear Mrs. Vionatasha,

Thank you for staying Glamping with us.

We have been gratefully received all your constructive feedback and discussed it amongst our management team. It has really helped us in reviewing our standards and making some adjustments to ensure that the Resort can establish itself as one of the top locations to stay in North Bali.

Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

An option for a quiet vacation with your family. A glamping experience in style. Comfy bed, comfortable bed but slippery floor. Good service from the hotel. The private pool is small but with a view. Good dinner at the restaurant. Breakfast atmosphere is awesome but bread needs an upgrade. Croissant is small and hard. But others are quite acceptable. Ginger tea is my favorite! Good diving season. Awesome view

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank joyhuang2016

Thank you for staying - GLAMPING with us. We have received and discussed your comment about the breads/croissant in the restaurant amongst our management team.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

I think right now in the midst of COVID this is one of the perfect hotels in Bali.

Location: It’s very far away from everything and is in North West Bali. The resort is right on the ocean and provides beautiful views and a lovely sea breeze.

Rooms/facilities: my fiancée and I had a beautiful room overlooking the ocean with a pool. It wasn’t large but had a beautiful view and a lovely small pool to jump Into and cool down. Inside the room had a great ambiance and even included a lovely
large bath tub. It’s not a large room like you might get in places like Ubud but for a couple you don’t need much more than this.

The resort has a beautiful and very large infinity pool overlooking the ocean. It’s nice and deep, over 3 meters in the deep end.

The resort provides lots of activities. We tried snorkeling and kayaking. These were at additional cost but the fees weren’t very large. The snorkeling locations are not great. I always love being in the water and I enjoyed the boat ride but the reef wasn’t colorful and there were only a small amount of fish. Beautiful warm water for swimming and the boat ride was great fun. Still worth doing. Kayaking was also good fun.

The service was great. Whenever we needed something they would bring it straight away. The restaurant had a lovely view of the ocean, well it’s right on the ocean. Likewise it was perfect to lounge about by the infinity pool at their beach club.

Food: the menu is very average. There isn’t anything that jumped out at me to eat and when trying the menu food it was quite simply average. They need to do better. In fairness we did ask for custom dishes and when they did custom dishes the food was much better. So the chefs have the capabilities but the menu is bad.

For what we wanted at this time during COVID it was really perfect. Keep in mind we paid around Rp2.5 million (US$170-180) per night. For this price it was great. Their “non-COVID” prices seem to be double that and more. I don’t think I would pay Rp5-6 million per night though. However for 2.5 million per night it was excellent value. I think they’re kidding themselves a bit to charge Rp5-6 million a night per room particularly in this spot that is very isolated. But I did love it and if we could get the same price I’d stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joelstravelreviews
I Kadek Susastrawan, General Manager at Menjangan Dynasty Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2020

Thank you for staying GLAMPING with us and appreciate all your positive feedback towards resort's facilities and services.

Your comment about “food menu need to be improved “ has been gratefully received and discussed amongst our management team and your input has really helped us in reviewing our standards and making some adjustments to ensure that the Resort can establish itself as one of the top locations to stay in North Bali.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2020

We enjoyed this hotel with our family including two small grandchildren and had a great time. The hotel is well set up for families with a beautiful little white sand beach overlooking the restaurant. I would suggest upgrading to the pool villas as the bathrooms are better suited for privacy from your partner/bed companion and most have better views of the ocean.
The snorkelling in front of the hotel is easy to get to and they have kayaks you can rent onsite.
We were well taken care of by Dede and his team and we look forward to returning to this beautiful little spot in the future.

Date of stay: July 2020
I Kadek Susastrawan, General Manager at Menjangan Dynasty Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2020

Thank you for staying - GLAMPING with us and we look forward to welcoming you and family again in the near future.